PDA

View Full Version : Pediatricians: What about DURING birth?

Todd Gastaldo
January 11th 05, 02:06 PM
"[The UCI Department of Pediatrics is] devoted exclusively to the care of
children FROM BEFORE birth...(emphasis added)
http://www.ucihealth.com/HealthcareServices/peds.htm

PEDIATRICIANS: WHAT ABOUT **DURING** BIRTH?

The spectacle of OBs keeping birth canals closed up to 30% when babies get
stuck (see The Four OB Lies below) is...

PRETTY OBVIOUS CHILD ABUSE.

UCI pediatricians, if you too suspect child abuse, an immediate telephone
report to the sheriff and/or child protective services is mandatory. A
written report is required within 48 hours.

I will cc:

Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas
) and
Orange County Deputy Sheriff Mike Schroeder (via
).

Deputy Sheriff Shroeder: Please see below regarding the $25,000.00 I sent
you.

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Feizal Waffarn, M.D.
Chairman
Department of Pediatrics
College of Medicine
University of California, Irvine/UCI
101 City Drive, Route 81
Orange, CA 92868
714-456-8470

Feizal,

UCI obstetricians in effect PROMOTE closing the birth canal up to 30%
(semisitting)...

They promote semisitting as a "comfortable and most productive pushing"
option, as in,

"Experiment to find the most comfortable and most productive pushing
position-semi-sitting, side-lying (left), squatting (widens outlet), all
fours."
http://www.ucihealth.com/maternity/aPartnersGuide4.htm

While squatting (and side-lying) allow the outlet to open the "extra" up to
30%.

Semisitting CLOSES the outlet up to 30%. So does lithotomy.

OBs are KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get stuck. See OB Lie #4
below.

UCI pediatricians could stop this bizarre obstetric behavior.

If you too suspect child abuse, immediate reporting is mandatory.

If you don't suspect child abuse, please explain.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 I recently wrote to UCI professor of neurology Scott Haldeman, DC, MD,
PhD about THE FOUR OB LIES...

I said to Scott: Before I get to the Four OB Lies (fraud and deception)...

Consider the AMA Principles of Medical Ethics regarding physicians who
engage in fraud or deception...

"[AMA physician[s] shall...strive to expose those physicians...who engage in
fraud or deception."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...seek changes in those requirements which are
contrary to the best interests of the patient."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...make relevant information available to patients,
colleagues, and the public..."
http://www.psych.org/psych_pract/ethics/ethics_opinions53101.cfm

Feizal, as I indicated to Scott, maybe you can use your medical influence to
get AMA telling patients,
colleagues and the public (including and especially DAs) about The Four OB
Lies - and how easy it is for women to allow their birth canals to open the
"extra" up to 30%...

THE FOUR OB LIES...

OB LIE #1. After MASSIVE change in the AP pelvic outlet diameter was
clinically demonstrated in 1911 and radiographically demonstrated in 1957,
the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that pelvic
diamaters DON'T CHANGE at delivery.

OB LIE #2. After Ohlsen pointed out in 1973 that pelvic diameters DO
change - the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that
their most frequent delivery position - dorsal - widens the outlet.

OB LIE #3. After I pointed out in 1992 that dorsal CLOSES - and so does
semisitting - the authors of Williams Obstetrics - put the correct
biomechanics in their 1993 edition - but kept in their text (in the same
paragraph!) - the dorsal widens bald lie that first called my attention to
their text...

OB LIE #4. OBs are actually KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get
stuck - and claiming they are doing everything to allow the birth canal open
maximally. (ACOG Shoulder Dystocia video - also forceps and vacuum births
are performed with the mother in lithotomy.)

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

I noted some of the OB lies in an Open Letter to the FTC years ago...
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html

IT'S A MASSIVE SPINAL MANIPULATION CRIME

As they knowingly closing birth canals up to 30%, obstetricians are
gruesomely
pulling with hands, forceps and vaccums.

Sometimes obstetricians pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny
spinal cords.

Some babies die - some babies get paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with birth canals senselessly closed up
to 30%.

AND IT'S NOT JUST A SPINAL MANIPULATION CRIME...

Obstetricians are also performing SURGICAL assaults: slicing
vaginas/abdomens en masse (episiotomy/c-section) - surgically/fraudulently
inferring they are doing/have done everything possible to open birth
canals - even as they close birth canals up to 30%.

PS2 Feizal, I see that you are a member of the Fetus and Newborn Committee
of the American Academy of Pediatrics/AAP Chapter 4, (1990-Present).
http://www.ucihs.uci.edu/com/pediatrics/

AAP could stop this bizarre obstetric behavior nationwide if AMA won't do
the job.

Then again, pediatricians have failed children before...

"What a terrible indictment...guilty of failing those for whom we have
chosen to be advocates."
[Finkel KC. The failure to report child abuse. AJDC. 1986;140:329-30. Quoted
by Gastaldo.]

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime
cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.

As med students, MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

TWO LAST NOTES...

1. DEPUTY SHERIFF MIKE SCHROEDER

Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 11:05 AM
Subject: Message from Mike Schroeder
[Sent from: ]
> Dr. Gastaldo:
>
> After all of this time, I was surprised to receive your check for
> $25,000.00. Why did you send it and is there something that you wish
> for me to do in return?
>
> Sincerely yours,
>
> Mike Schroeder

Mike,

I sent the $25,000.00 because a court ordered me to send it.

You are perfectly positioned to "do something in return."

You were campaign manager for Orange County DA Tony Rackauckas; your wife
Susan Kang Schroeder is a prominent Orange County deputy DA; you are a
former chairman of the California Republican Party; and (last but not least)
you were recently deputized by the Orange County Sheriff.

You are a chiropractic attorney.

OBs are committing a massive spinal manipulation crime.

Do "something in return" for the babies, Mike.

2. JULIANNE TOOHEY, MD...

Copied to UCI obstetricians via: Julianne Toohey, M.D. (714-456-6618,
), course director for UCI's OB/GYN Core Clerkship.

Julianne,

Williams Obstetrics 19th edition, 1993, Pritchard JA is "optional reading"
for UCI's Core Clerkship which you direct...
http://www.ucihs.uci.edu/com/meded/elective/yr34coreobgyn2.html

The authors of Williams Obstetrics kept in their text the lie that "dorsal
widens" after I pointed it out to them...

Dorsal CLOSES - and so does semisitting - yet UCI is promoting semisitting.

It is time to stop this grisly obstetric tomfoolery.

OBs shouldn't keep birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get
stuck.

OBs shouldn't be closing birth canals BEFORE babies get stuck.

Women shouldn't have to ask for the "extra" up to 30%.

Please work to stop this obstetric insanity at UCI and nationwide.

Please note: In addition to The Great Birth Robbery...

There is The Great Squat Robbery...

British OB Jason Gardosi in effect blamed The Great Birth Robbery on The
Great Squat Robbery in his 1989 Lancet "randomised controlled trial of
squatting" - where nobody squatted...

See Two robberies: educators can stop them
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/3047

It may be possible to end both robberies simultaneously.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This Open Letter to Feizal Waffarn, MD will be archived for global access in
Google usenet archive. Search http://groups.google.com for "Pediatricians:
What about DURING birth?"