PDA

View Full Version : Discuss pregnancy and your health issues

iHealthBuzz
January 12th 05, 03:35 AM
Dealing with an illness or medical condition can be difficult. Don't be
alone. Find others who may also be able to help out. We are NEW so we
are still building the site.

http://www.ihealthbuzz.com

We are not yet quite as big as other sites but eventually with your
help and posting, we will eventually have many more users. If you would
like to help out in spreading the word or even in building the site,
just let us know.

Again, welcome to the site! Looking forward to helping you to find
health info, advice, and meeting others.

-Your iHealthBuzz Team