PDA

View Full Version : Lorelei Update

Leslie
January 14th 05, 12:02 AM
Lorelei is nine weeks old. She weighs 12 lbs. 6 oz. and is 23.5 inches long.
She smiles, laughs aloud, and coos. :-)

She is a perfectly happy baby as long as there is someone to hold her. On
weekends this is never a problem. Weekdays I have a harder time getting things
done as she rarely stays asleep out of arms for more than 15 minutes.

I can't complain about her nights, though. She always sleeps 4 hours straight
and sometimes 6. I hardly know she is in the bed.

Everyone worships her and I find it especially sweet to see my big dirty rowdy
almost 10 and 11 year old boys cooing and smiling at her. William says things
to her like, "Pretty girl, precious girl," so sweet, but he loves her too hard
and is very whiny and clngy these days.

As for me, I feel wonderful. I just wish I could lose weight very very fast.
:-(

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
Lorelei (11/10/04 -- another VBAC)

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

A&G&K&H
January 14th 05, 05:28 AM
"Leslie" > wrote in message
> Lorelei is nine weeks old. She weighs 12 lbs. 6 oz. and is 23.5 inches
long.
> She smiles, laughs aloud, and coos. :-)
>
> She is a perfectly happy baby as long as there is someone to hold her. On
> weekends this is never a problem. Weekdays I have a harder time getting
things
> done as she rarely stays asleep out of arms for more than 15 minutes.
>
> I can't complain about her nights, though. She always sleeps 4 hours
straight
> and sometimes 6. I hardly know she is in the bed.
>
> Everyone worships her and I find it especially sweet to see my big dirty
rowdy
> almost 10 and 11 year old boys cooing and smiling at her. William says
things
> to her like, "Pretty girl, precious girl," so sweet, but he loves her too
hard
> and is very whiny and clngy these days.
>
> As for me, I feel wonderful. I just wish I could lose weight very very
fast.
> :-(
>

> Leslie
>
> Emily (2/4/91)
> Jake (1/27/94)
> Teddy (2/15/95)
> William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
> Lorelei (11/10/04 -- another VBAC)
>
> "Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
> ~ William Wordsworth

Thanks for the update Leslie - I'd been wondering where you were.
As for your weight just keep feeding nd waiting ... mine is still falling
off without me even trying and I've lost a further 6 kgs (over the 17 kgs I
put on with DS)!. You can almost see the fat being sucked straight onto H's
thighs!
H is sleeping a little better lately, although he has grown out of the
mechanical swing DH made him which is a pain - it was the only place other
than my (or DHs) arms that he would fall asleep.

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Wendy
January 14th 05, 02:53 PM
Glad to hear things are going well, Leslie. That is too cute that her
older brothers talk to her like that! I am with you on the wish for
rapid weight loss. I have been exclusively bfing and I am not seeing the
scale move at all, one way or the other. Maybe we could be weight loss
buddies.

Wendy