PDA

View Full Version : Re: Looking for teen mothers

LAcealiciOUs420
January 17th 05, 01:44 AM
Lacey
Utah
-On July 4, 2004 me and my boyfriend went to my parents and told them
that we decided we were going to get married, they thought that was
stupid since I was only a senior in high school and needed to finish
school first, but then I said "Mom Im pregnant and me and Ted have
decided to get married and raise our baby."
-My parents are 35 and 34
-I did not think about abortion at all but I did consider adoption, but
me and Ted loved eachother very much and could not give our baby away.
-My baby is not born until March but my parents are extremely excited
to have their first grandson. They buy everything for him.
-Right now my husband is working for UPS and I work 2 nights a week at
a resurant, we are financialy stable, Im finishing high school and and
going to school to become a court reporter when I am finished.