PDA

View Full Version : 27 week bump pic

Unadulterated Me
January 25th 05, 03:12 PM
x-posted to a.m

Taken today in my garden (aka the wild, untamed, desperately in need
of weeding and attention jungle) where I took solace all afternoon,
under a tree, away from the stinking muggy heat.
I can't believe I have over 3 months to grow still, I feel out of room
already.

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587588.jpg

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587587.jpg

Andrea

Melania
January 25th 05, 04:12 PM
Yay!

Great shots - wish I was somewhere warm(er) . . .

Melania

JennP
January 25th 05, 04:26 PM
"Unadulterated Me" > wrote in message
> x-posted to a.m
>
> Taken today in my garden (aka the wild, untamed, desperately in need
> of weeding and attention jungle) where I took solace all afternoon,
> under a tree, away from the stinking muggy heat.
> I can't believe I have over 3 months to grow still, I feel out of room
> already.
>
> http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587588.jpg
>
> http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587587.jpg

Damn! I cannot believe this is your 12th kidlet! You look fabulous.

JennP.

Catherine C.
January 25th 05, 05:01 PM
OMG Andrea...you are *so* beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

Cam & Shane
January 25th 05, 08:36 PM
Oh Andrea - you look awesome!!! I love your photos.

We too went and sat under a tree at Otaihanga yesterday. Too hot in
Paekakariki.

Cam & Aiden

"Unadulterated Me" > wrote in message
> x-posted to a.m
>
> Taken today in my garden (aka the wild, untamed, desperately in need
> of weeding and attention jungle) where I took solace all afternoon,
> under a tree, away from the stinking muggy heat.
> I can't believe I have over 3 months to grow still, I feel out of room
> already.
>
> http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587588.jpg
>
> http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587587.jpg
>
> Andrea

bookers
January 25th 05, 08:39 PM
The photos are gorgeous
What town where the pics taken in?
I have heard so much about Paekakariki this week, cause of the news lady
being there at the moment.
It looks like a beautiful place.

Chanelle

"Cam & Shane" > wrote in message
> Oh Andrea - you look awesome!!! I love your photos.
>
> We too went and sat under a tree at Otaihanga yesterday. Too hot in
> Paekakariki.
>
> Cam & Aiden
>
> "Unadulterated Me" > wrote in message
> > x-posted to a.m
> >
> > Taken today in my garden (aka the wild, untamed, desperately in need
> > of weeding and attention jungle) where I took solace all afternoon,
> > under a tree, away from the stinking muggy heat.
> > I can't believe I have over 3 months to grow still, I feel out of room
> > already.
> >
> > http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587588.jpg
> >
> > http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587587.jpg
> >
> > Andrea

Jo
January 25th 05, 10:05 PM
Unadulterated Me wrote:
> x-posted to a.m
>
> Taken today in my garden (aka the wild, untamed, desperately in need
> of weeding and attention jungle) where I took solace all afternoon,
> under a tree, away from the stinking muggy heat.
> I can't believe I have over 3 months to grow still, I feel out of room
> already.

Aww what beautiful pics!
And aren't sarong's and bikini tops the best for the hot weather and
pregnancy!!!

Jo (RM)

Wendy
January 26th 05, 02:59 AM
How is it this is your 12th and you don't appear to have a 'single'
stretch mark? Wow, awesome!

Wendy

Kelly
January 26th 05, 05:34 AM
Nice photos-it seems strange to see someone in a bikini and sarong right
now-just like it probably seems strange to you that we are in long sleeves
and long pants!

Kelly
#4 2/12/05

"Unadulterated Me" > wrote in message
> x-posted to a.m
>
> Taken today in my garden (aka the wild, untamed, desperately in need
> of weeding and attention jungle) where I took solace all afternoon,
> under a tree, away from the stinking muggy heat.
> I can't believe I have over 3 months to grow still, I feel out of room
> already.
>
> http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587588.jpg
>
> http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587587.jpg
>
> Andrea

Unadulterated Me
January 26th 05, 06:13 AM
Melania wrote:

> Yay!
>
> Great shots - wish I was somewhere warm(er) . . .

Thanks :-)

Andrea

Unadulterated Me
January 26th 05, 06:14 AM
JennP wrote:

> Damn! I cannot believe this is your 12th kidlet! You look fabulous.

Thank you, I am fabulous dahling ;-)

Andrea

Unadulterated Me
January 26th 05, 06:16 AM
Catherine C. wrote:

> OMG Andrea...you are *so* beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

Wow thank you, please post more often :-D

Andrea

Unadulterated Me
January 26th 05, 06:18 AM
Cam & Shane wrote:

> Oh Andrea - you look awesome!!! I love your photos.

Thanks :-)

> We too went and sat under a tree at Otaihanga yesterday. Too hot in
> Paekakariki.

It was even hotter today, although I'm not complaining, I've been
waiting all year for this summer, I'm savouring every cancer causing UV
ray I can catch lol

Andrea

Unadulterated Me
January 26th 05, 06:21 AM
bookers wrote:

> The photos are gorgeous

Thank you :-)

> What town where the pics taken in?

I'm in Upper Hutt, earthquake central, the epicentre of the 5.5 was
pretty much under our house.

> I have heard so much about Paekakariki this week, cause of the news lady
> being there at the moment.

Which one? What is she doing there, a story?

Andrea

Unadulterated Me
January 26th 05, 06:23 AM
Jo wrote:

> Aww what beautiful pics!

Thank you :-)

> And aren't sarong's and bikini tops the best for the hot weather and
> pregnancy!!!

hell yes, I'm practically living in them. I had to go into town and buy
the kids uniforms and back to school stationary today and was so forced
to don real clothes, I felt like I was wearing a fur coat, as soon as I
was home I stripped down back into my bikini and stood in front of the
open fridge.

Andrea
> Jo (RM)

Unadulterated Me
January 26th 05, 06:24 AM
Wendy wrote:

> How is it this is your 12th and you don't appear to have a 'single'
> stretch mark? Wow, awesome!

I have some on my hips if that redeems me any.

Andrea

Unadulterated Me
January 26th 05, 06:26 AM
Kelly wrote:

> Nice photos-it seems strange to see someone in a bikini and sarong right
> now-just like it probably seems strange to you that we are in long sleeves
> and long pants!

It does, the ladies on my due date are talking of things like mama coats
and posting pictures of themselves in heavy jumpers...i practically
faint of heat exhaustion just looking at them.
Even worse is the shops here are getting their Autumn stock in and it's
like a zillion degrees in the stores, I hope they aren't expecting good
early sales.

Andrea

Plissken
January 26th 05, 11:37 AM
Unadulterated Me > wrote in message
> x-posted to a.m
>
> Taken today in my garden (aka the wild, untamed, desperately in need
> of weeding and attention jungle) where I took solace all afternoon,
> under a tree, away from the stinking muggy heat.
> I can't believe I have over 3 months to grow still, I feel out of room
> already.
>
> http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587588.jpg
>
> http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587587.jpg

Great pics Andrea! I am so jealous of women who look great while pregnant. I
just look like a whale.

Nadene

A&G&K&H
January 28th 05, 07:26 AM
"Unadulterated Me" > wrote in message
> x-posted to a.m
>
> Taken today in my garden (aka the wild, untamed, desperately in need
> of weeding and attention jungle) where I took solace all afternoon,
> under a tree, away from the stinking muggy heat.
> I can't believe I have over 3 months to grow still, I feel out of room
> already.
>
> http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587588.jpg
>
> http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL11/513230/5076630/82587587.jpg
>
> Andrea

Oh you gorgeous thing!!
What wonderful photos.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Joybelle
February 4th 05, 08:07 PM
"Unadulterated Me" > wrote in message
> x-posted to a.m
>
> Taken today in my garden (aka the wild, untamed, desperately in need
> of weeding and attention jungle) where I took solace all afternoon,
> under a tree, away from the stinking muggy heat.
> I can't believe I have over 3 months to grow still, I feel out of room
> already.

You look gorgeous, Andrea! I'm also yearning for some hot, sticky weather,
though, for here we are kinda getting that. This time of year we don't
usually experience temps at 40 + F, so it actually feels sort of hot..lol
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01