PDA

View Full Version : Kari, when I find Mike you are welcome to have him, after he pays his daughter what he owes her.

Mandy Smith
January 26th 05, 04:24 PM
Maybe you two will be a match made in Heaven. You can enjoy his 9 inches of
AIDS filled cockmeat, and total lack of support. Then again, as long as he's
giving you your meds, you wouldn't care would you ? Women like you would
screw an EBOLA filled corpse as long as it's at a party. Just like Michael
F. O'Shaughnessy, you have no conscience. The only thing you care about is
yourself, and having a good time.

Not Your Friend,
Mandy

Claim Guy
January 26th 05, 05:50 PM
"Mandy Smith" > wrote in message
news:1106756670.5c5fafaaa48fa1a44b6c05fa6f1441e0@t eranews...
> Maybe you two will be a match made in Heaven. You can enjoy his 9 inches
of
> AIDS filled cockmeat, and total lack of support. Then again, as long as
he's
> giving you your meds, you wouldn't care would you ? Women like you would
> screw an EBOLA filled corpse as long as it's at a party. Just like
Michael
> F. O'Shaughnessy, you have no conscience. The only thing you care about is
> yourself, and having a good time.
>
> Not Your Friend,
> Mandy

Okay, you vented - now what?

The DaveŠ
January 26th 05, 06:07 PM
> Mandy Smith wrote:

> Maybe you two will be a match made in Heaven. You can enjoy his 9
> inches of AIDS filled cockmeat, and total lack of support. Then
> again, as long as he's giving you your meds, you wouldn't care would
> you ? Women like you would screw an EBOLA filled corpse as long as
> it's at a party. Just like Michael F. O'Shaughnessy, you have no
> conscience. The only thing you care about is yourself, and having a
> good time.
>
> Not Your Friend,
> Mandy

So, if you haven't been involved with him since then, and you "know" he
has AIDS, are you saying that the reason you know is that he gave you
AIDS?

tom c
January 26th 05, 06:15 PM
"Mandy Smith" > wrote in message
news:1106756670.5c5fafaaa48fa1a44b6c05fa6f1441e0@t eranews...

DNA testing proved the kid isn't his right?
Wait I got it, Mandy wants to be on Springer!
Overall I say this audition is a bust.

January 26th 05, 07:57 PM
"Mandy Smith" > wrote in message
news:1106756670.5c5fafaaa48fa1a44b6c05fa6f1441e0@t eranews...
> Maybe you two will be a match made in Heaven. You can enjoy his 9 inches of
> AIDS filled cockmeat, and total lack of support. Then again, as long as he's
> giving you your meds, you wouldn't care would you ? Women like you would
> screw an EBOLA filled corpse as long as it's at a party. Just like Michael
> F. O'Shaughnessy, you have no conscience. The only thing you care about is
> yourself, and having a good time.
>
> Not Your Friend,
> Mandy

Meow.

Mandy Smith
January 26th 05, 08:21 PM
I do have friends in the Health Dept. of my County, thank you very much.

M.S.

"The DaveŠ" > wrote in message
> > Mandy Smith wrote:
>
> > Maybe you two will be a match made in Heaven. You can enjoy his 9
> > inches of AIDS filled cockmeat, and total lack of support. Then
> > again, as long as he's giving you your meds, you wouldn't care would
> > you ? Women like you would screw an EBOLA filled corpse as long as
> > it's at a party. Just like Michael F. O'Shaughnessy, you have no
> > conscience. The only thing you care about is yourself, and having a
> > good time.
> >
> > Not Your Friend,
> > Mandy
>
> So, if you haven't been involved with him since then, and you "know" he
> has AIDS, are you saying that the reason you know is that he gave you
> AIDS?

Mandy Smith
January 26th 05, 08:22 PM
Hopefully, anyone with information to his whereabouts willcome forward to
help. That's ALL I am asking for, then I will be out of everyones hair.

M.S.

"Claim Guy" > wrote in message

> "Mandy Smith" > wrote in message
> news:1106756670.5c5fafaaa48fa1a44b6c05fa6f1441e0@t eranews...
> > Maybe you two will be a match made in Heaven. You can enjoy his 9 inches
> of
> > AIDS filled cockmeat, and total lack of support. Then again, as long as
> he's
> > giving you your meds, you wouldn't care would you ? Women like you
would
> > screw an EBOLA filled corpse as long as it's at a party. Just like
> Michael
> > F. O'Shaughnessy, you have no conscience. The only thing you care about
is
> > yourself, and having a good time.
> >
> > Not Your Friend,
> > Mandy
>

> Okay, you vented - now what?

January 26th 05, 08:59 PM
Mandy Smith wrote:
> I do have friends in the Health Dept. of my County, thank you very
much.

Glad to know there are idiots out there COMPROMISING CONFIDENTIAL
HEALTH INFORMATION. This person's ass should be fired. And sued.

"But your honor, I broke the law in order to help a chhhiiii-yyyyuld!"

Their job is NOT to pass along information to money-grubbing,
vindictive ****s like you. But anyone who would be a friend to a
disgusting piece of **** like yourself probably doesn't care about the
ethics, standards, and adherence to moral codes that come with the
privilege of access to sensitive health records.

Your friend deserves to be shot.

And people trying to combat the epidemic wonder why people don't want
to know their serostatus. Because confidentiality is compromised by
****tards like this, that's why.

Claim Guy
January 26th 05, 09:23 PM
"Mandy Smith" > wrote in message
news:1106770994.d67db4f8869aa5223a2d7144118f12b2@t eranews...
> Hopefully, anyone with information to his whereabouts willcome forward to
> help. That's ALL I am asking for, then I will be out of everyones hair.

Oh, you're not in our hair - this is sport

Michael O'Shaugnessy
January 26th 05, 09:57 PM
In article <1106770994.d67db4f8869aa5223a2d7144118f12b2@terane ws>, Mandy Smith
says...

>Hopefully, anyone with information to his whereabouts willcome forward to
>help. That's ALL I am asking for, then I will be out of everyones hair.

*I* am Michael O'Shaughnessy!

--
Jason G
"This isn't a matter of being tolerant;

SCREWEDBYJUDGEGEOTOOKIEJAMES
January 26th 05, 10:27 PM
A breach of confidentiality is a lesser crime than murder. Which is what
what I would call an AIDS patient who is having unprotected sex or sex
period, especially with an unknowing victim. If that was my sister, even
though she could be a Jerry Springer episode, I would breach that
confidentiality and tell her. However, if you find this guy, can we hook
him up with my Ex?

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Mandy Smith wrote:
> > I do have friends in the Health Dept. of my County, thank you very
> much.
>
> Glad to know there are idiots out there COMPROMISING CONFIDENTIAL
> HEALTH INFORMATION. This person's ass should be fired. And sued.
>
> "But your honor, I broke the law in order to help a chhhiiii-yyyyuld!"
>
> Their job is NOT to pass along information to money-grubbing,
> vindictive ****s like you. But anyone who would be a friend to a
> disgusting piece of **** like yourself probably doesn't care about the
> ethics, standards, and adherence to moral codes that come with the
> privilege of access to sensitive health records.
>
> Your friend deserves to be shot.
>
> And people trying to combat the epidemic wonder why people don't want
> to know their serostatus. Because confidentiality is compromised by
> ****tards like this, that's why.

Michael O'Shaughnessy
January 26th 05, 10:35 PM
Michael O'Shaugnessy wrote:
> In article <1106770994.d67db4f8869aa5223a2d7144118f12b2@terane ws>,
Mandy Smith
> says...
> >
> >Hopefully, anyone with information to his whereabouts willcome
forward to
> >help. That's ALL I am asking for, then I will be out of everyones
hair.

> *I* am Michael O'Shaughnessy!

Small world.

Michael O'Shaughnessy

tom c
January 26th 05, 11:01 PM
"V" > wrote in message

> Meow.
http://www.godhatesjanks.org/webcenter/faq.html ?

Claim Guy
January 26th 05, 11:14 PM
"Michael O'Shaugnessy" > wrote in message
> In article <1106770994.d67db4f8869aa5223a2d7144118f12b2@terane ws>, Mandy
Smith
> says...
> >
> >Hopefully, anyone with information to his whereabouts willcome forward to
> >help. That's ALL I am asking for, then I will be out of everyones hair.
> >

> *I* am Michael O'Shaughnessy!

Then you should work a little harder at spelling your name correctly in your
"From" preferences in your news reader, dude?

Hehehehe

Claim Guy
January 26th 05, 11:16 PM
"Michael O'Shaughnessy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Small world.
>
> Michael O'Shaughnessy

My name is Inigo Montoya - you killed my father - prepare to die.

Micheal O'Shagdahussy
January 26th 05, 11:38 PM
In article >, Claim Guy says...

>"Michael O'Shaugnessy" > wrote in message

>> *I* am Michael O'Shaughnessy!
>
>Then you should work a little harder at spelling your name correctly in your
>"From" preferences in your news reader, dude?
>
>Hehehehe

That's my disguise. How do you think I avoided Handy Mandy all these years?

M_chael

Mike (remove XX's to reply)
January 27th 05, 12:16 AM
No, *I* am Michael O'Shaughnessy.... <in the distance> NO, I am Michael
O'Shaughnessy.... We are all Michael O'Shaughnessy!! LOL!

Ok, I'm *not* Michael O'Shauhnessy, but I *do* have a 9 inch penis! :-P

THanks,

Mike

Michael O'Shaughnessy wrote:

> Michael O'Shaugnessy wrote:
>
>>In article <1106770994.d67db4f8869aa5223a2d7144118f12b2@terane ws>,
>
> Mandy Smith
>
>>says...
>>
>>>Hopefully, anyone with information to his whereabouts willcome
>
> forward to
>
>>>help. That's ALL I am asking for, then I will be out of everyones
>
> hair.
>
>>*I* am Michael O'Shaughnessy!
>

> Small world.
>
> Michael O'Shaughnessy

ChildFree Abby
January 27th 05, 02:10 PM
Mandy Smith wrote:
> I do have friends in the Health Dept. of my County, thank you very much.
>

> M.S.

You have a Friend????????

Abby

--
The ChildFree Abby Archives - http://www.dismal-light.net/childfreeabby/

Mary
January 27th 05, 02:18 PM
>>Hopefully, anyone with information to his whereabouts willcome
forward to
>>help. That's ALL I am asking for, then I will be out of everyones
hair.

>*I* am Michael O'Shaughnessy!

Oh, sure, Michael. Show up now, after she mentions the nine inches.
Mary

iNet
January 27th 05, 02:27 PM
"V" > wrote in message

> "Mandy Smith" > wrote in message
> news:1106756670.5c5fafaaa48fa1a44b6c05fa6f1441e0@t eranews...
>> Maybe you two will be a match made in Heaven. You can enjoy his 9 inches
>> of
>> AIDS filled cockmeat, and total lack of support. Then again, as long as
>> he's
>> giving you your meds, you wouldn't care would you ? Women like you would
>> screw an EBOLA filled corpse as long as it's at a party. Just like
>> Michael
>> F. O'Shaughnessy, you have no conscience. The only thing you care about
>> is
>> yourself, and having a good time.
>>
>> Not Your Friend,
>> Mandy
>>

> Meow.

That, V, was the finest response of all.

February 2nd 05, 04:02 PM
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:22:49 -0500, "Mandy Smith"
> wrote:

>Hopefully, anyone with information to his whereabouts willcome forward to
>help. That's ALL I am asking for, then I will be out of everyones hair.
>
>M.S.

I know exactly where he lives (but I'm not telling).

hahahahahahahahaha