PDA

View Full Version : Weird Dream

Tori M.
January 27th 05, 05:50 PM
I had this dream that I had a baby and My mom was at my house and she said
that she would watch the kids for the week so I could go to NH to see my
grandmother since DH has to work. Then when DH and I got to the airport I
asked him for some money for the week and he gave me only 15$ (DH thought
that sounded about right when I told him about it) but I finaly took his
wallet and took out 50$. Then next thing I knew I was at my gandparents old
house before I was woken up by Bonnie.

ok the weird things.

1. In my dream I went straight from the hospital to the airport.
2. My mom lives in NH why would she fly out here so I can fly there?
3. My Granparents sold the house in my dream 3 years ago..

The 15$ thing does sound like DH so that is not weird at all.. I never saw
the baby in the dream in fact for some reason the baby was already home when
DH came to get me to go to the airport.

The other dream I had was funny It was like a tv show.. Right before I woke
up to Xavier crying there was a music montage thing of what everyone was
doing.. lol.. It was the Kelly Clarkson Song that was in the Princess
Diaries 2.. I dont know the name.
and no I never saw that movie.
Tori