PDA

View Full Version : Bertini Stoller

Kelly
January 29th 05, 05:12 PM
Has anyone had or know anyone who has a Bertini Stroller? If so, did you
like it and did it steer well?

Thanks-
Kelly

Cam & Shane
January 30th 05, 07:09 AM
I had one of the steerable ones for a while and didn't like it. It steers
great going forwards but you have to push in the opposite direction when you
are reversing (like a car and trailer). Plus the four wheels made it harder
to get through small spaces in a shop - with my 3 wheeler you could push the
front tyre through and then lift the back ones over any obstacle. Just my
2c

Cam

"Kelly" > wrote in message
> Has anyone had or know anyone who has a Bertini Stroller? If so, did you
> like it and did it steer well?
>
> Thanks-
> Kelly

Kelly
January 30th 05, 07:49 AM
We've practiced with it and kind of have the hang of the reversing (which
isn't done all that much) I get tired of having to lift up the front wheels
to turn so I like the steering. Yes, it is pretty big, but I like the fact
that it can go just about anywhere. Thanks for you input-it's always nice
to hear various opinions on products.

Kelly
#4 2/12/05