PDA

View Full Version : As you were growing up,how modest were you around your parents & siblings? Or were you more relaxed & didn't care if they saw you in your underwear?

Bambi
July 8th 03, 05:55 PM
I remember when I was quite young, I would run around in the house
with a underwear & t-shirt. As I grew older, about 8 yrs. of age, I
became more modest. I didn't walk out of the bathroom until I had my
clothes or pajamas on. I think I was a little too modest & still am.
I still don't like a lot of the colthes they have that are in-style
for my age. As for swimming, I always wore a 1-piece bathing suit
unless I saw a 2-piece bathing suit that I liked.

Ali's Daddie
July 8th 03, 07:20 PM
"Bambi" > wrote in message
om...
> I remember when I was quite young, I would run around in the house
> with a underwear & t-shirt. As I grew older, about 8 yrs. of age, I
> became more modest. I didn't walk out of the bathroom until I had my
> clothes or pajamas on. I think I was a little too modest & still am.
> I still don't like a lot of the colthes they have that are in-style
> for my age. As for swimming, I always wore a 1-piece bathing suit
> unless I saw a 2-piece bathing suit that I liked.

I have always been really modest. Well, I have had a couple periods in my
life where I was not so modest lol..

But, now, I am so bad that I hate the idea of seeing *myself* naked.. much
less having someone else see me naked! (Or in revealing clothes)

--

LES!

Daddie to Alegra Lee. May 25th 2003!
"Daddie's Little Diva"

before you reply to me via email,
please remove your hat

ºFree~Spiritº
July 8th 03, 07:52 PM
On 8 Jul 2003 09:55:40 -0700, (Bambi) wrotc:

>I remember when I was quite young, I would run around in the house
>with a underwear & t-shirt. As I grew older, about 8 yrs. of age, I
>became more modest. I didn't walk out of the bathroom until I had my
>clothes or pajamas on. I think I was a little too modest & still am.
>I still don't like a lot of the colthes they have that are in-style
>for my age. As for swimming, I always wore a 1-piece bathing suit
>unless I saw a 2-piece bathing suit that I liked.

I grew up very much in the nudist style - still am - nothing wrong with
nakedness. Its healthy IMO

Free Spirit
DD(7) DS(10)

kereru
July 8th 03, 09:42 PM
"ºFree~Spiritº" <Free@Spirit> wrote in message
> On 8 Jul 2003 09:55:40 -0700, (Bambi) wrotc:
>
> >I remember when I was quite young, I would run around in the house
> >with a underwear & t-shirt. As I grew older, about 8 yrs. of age, I
> >became more modest. I didn't walk out of the bathroom until I had my
> >clothes or pajamas on. I think I was a little too modest & still am.
> >I still don't like a lot of the colthes they have that are in-style
> >for my age. As for swimming, I always wore a 1-piece bathing suit
> >unless I saw a 2-piece bathing suit that I liked.
>
> I grew up very much in the nudist style - still am - nothing wrong with
> nakedness. Its healthy IMO
>

> Free Spirit
> DD(7) DS(10)

Same here, until puberty when I was a bit more modest but not much! Nudity
was no big deal in our house. Dad was a lot more modest than Mum.

toto
July 8th 03, 11:28 PM
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:52:47 -0400, "dejablues" >
wrote:

>troll!!!!!!!!!!!

perhaps, perhaps not.

The cultural parameters about nudity are very different in
different places. It might actually be profitable to discuss
them from various perspectives, so even if she is a troll,
this can start a good discussion and it's not xposted into
groups that will cause flames and arguments.

>"Bambi" > wrote in message
om...
>> I remember when I was quite young, I would run around in the house
>> with a underwear & t-shirt. As I grew older, about 8 yrs. of age, I
>> became more modest. I didn't walk out of the bathroom until I had my
>> clothes or pajamas on. I think I was a little too modest & still am.
>> I still don't like a lot of the colthes they have that are in-style
>> for my age. As for swimming, I always wore a 1-piece bathing suit
>> unless I saw a 2-piece bathing suit that I liked

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits

toto
July 9th 03, 12:44 AM
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 19:26:34 -0400, "dejablues" >
wrote:

>Notice that I didn't crosspost.

The OP was not xposted that I saw.

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits

kereru
July 9th 03, 01:58 AM
"dejablues" > wrote in message

Still it's an interesting question, I'm keen to know what other families do
and I'm not a troll!

Judy