PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day folk

Tiffany
February 14th 05, 04:13 PM
Hope you all are touched today by positive emotion!

Tiff

L L
February 15th 05, 10:38 AM
happy v day to everyon from new york

February 15th 05, 03:09 PM
Since I was out last night on Saturday I made my kids my famous heart
shaped pizza, with the pepperoni cut into hearts.

Last night I made my gentleman friend meatloaf (Maybe not the most
romantic dinner but his request) and told him I really couldn't see
getting married in the foreseable future. Happy with the way things
are now.

Joelle

xkatx
February 15th 05, 03:19 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Since I was out last night on Saturday I made my kids my famous heart
> shaped pizza, with the pepperoni cut into hearts.
>
> Last night I made my gentleman friend meatloaf (Maybe not the most
> romantic dinner but his request) and told him I really couldn't see
> getting married in the foreseable future. Happy with the way things
> are now.
>
> Joelle

Sounds like fun! Heart shaped pizza - never thought of that, but then
again, when I make pizza, it's started off with a trip to the store for
pre-made crust and toppings :| lol
We spent the eve yesterday at my parents' place, visiting, and handing out
B's Valentine's.

Mmm... Meatloaf... I don't remember the last time my mom made her meatloaf,
but I do remember that when she did make it, it was good. Years and years
ago, my parents had an adult type party they went to, and they ended up
playing one of those "newlywed" games or something, and ever since my dad
had a question to the tune of "what's one food/meal your wife prepares that
you eat but can't stand?" - My dad loves all of my mom's cooking, and I
guess he couldn't come up with anything for an answer, so he just shouted
out my mom's meatloaf. Ever since then, my mom had refused to make meatloaf
whenever my dad was going to be home for supper, and the few times we did
have it, when he was working late, my dad was lucky if there was anything
left over for him to have. Meatloaf just reminds me of the story of that
game, and how my mom always warns my dad to watch his mouth. lol We all
still laugh about it.
It's good to hear that you're doing alright and are happy! Best of luck to
you, and would you mind sending a piece of meatloaf over here? ;)

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Tiffany
February 15th 05, 07:07 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Since I was out last night on Saturday I made my kids my famous heart
> shaped pizza, with the pepperoni cut into hearts.
>
> Last night I made my gentleman friend meatloaf (Maybe not the most
> romantic dinner but his request) and told him I really couldn't see
> getting married in the foreseable future. Happy with the way things
> are now.
>
> Joelle

If the meatloaf is good, then it is romantic. Is he ok with your desire to
not get married anytime soon?

February 16th 05, 04:00 AM
If the meatloaf is good, then it is romantic.

I love my meatloaf. Many years ago I had a room mate who claimed she
hated meatloaf. I made it anyway and she ate half of it.

>Is he ok with your desire to
not get married anytime soon?

Well if he had his way, we'd run off to Las Vegas tomorrow. But we
don't always get everything we want. What I'm giving now is what I
have to give and it seems to be good enough for him so far :-)

Joelle

Tiffany
February 16th 05, 08:38 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> If the meatloaf is good, then it is romantic.
>
> I love my meatloaf. Many years ago I had a room mate who claimed she
> hated meatloaf. I made it anyway and she ate half of it.
>

> >Is he ok with your desire to
> not get married anytime soon?
>
> Well if he had his way, we'd run off to Las Vegas tomorrow. But we
> don't always get everything we want. What I'm giving now is what I
> have to give and it seems to be good enough for him so far :-)
>
> Joelle

Sounds great!