PDA

View Full Version : 13w update

Ilse Witch
February 24th 05, 03:00 PM
Hi all,

Well, we're officially moving out of the first trimester now. Our check
yesterday showed two lively babes inside. The one I feel on the left has
posterior placenta, the other has anterior placenta and therefore I cannot
feel it (her?). All's right on schedule, and the OB was quite happy to see
we made it this far without any problems.

Since there are some heart problems in both our families, she send us for
a fetal ECG to be done in 6 weeks. I really like that. With DS nobody even
bothered to have it checked, even though we reported the heart defects
just like we did here. It's good timing too, it will probably be the last
major check we have done before we move back.

I'm feeling great, if quickly exhausted. I really have to hit my brake and
not overdo it, take breaks and naps and not read books or work when I'm
tired. It's hard still, but I'm getting there. Nausea is totally gone now,
except when I forget to eat. And today I am again feeling very pregnant,
which is such a wonderful thing!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Emily
February 24th 05, 03:52 PM
Yay Ilse -- I'm glad all is well!

Emily

bookers
February 24th 05, 07:45 PM
"Ilse Witch" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Well, we're officially moving out of the first trimester now. Our check
> yesterday showed two lively babes inside. The one I feel on the left has
> posterior placenta, the other has anterior placenta and therefore I
cannot
> feel it (her?). All's right on schedule, and the OB was quite happy to
see
> we made it this far without any problems.
>
> Since there are some heart problems in both our families, she send us
for
> a fetal ECG to be done in 6 weeks. I really like that. With DS nobody
even
> bothered to have it checked, even though we reported the heart defects
> just like we did here. It's good timing too, it will probably be the
last
> major check we have done before we move back.
>
> I'm feeling great, if quickly exhausted. I really have to hit my brake
and
> not overdo it, take breaks and naps and not read books or work when I'm
> tired. It's hard still, but I'm getting there. Nausea is totally gone
now,
> except when I forget to eat. And today I am again feeling very pregnant,
> which is such a wonderful thing!
>
> --
> -- I
> mommy to DS (July '02)
> mommy to four tiny angels (28 Oct'03, 17 Feb'04, 20 May'04 & 28 Oct'04)
> preggers with twins EDD August'05
> guardian of DH (33)
>

> ------------------
Wow that is awesome, twins??? it will be very exciting for you.

Keep us updated.

ModernMiko
February 24th 05, 08:50 PM
"Ilse Witch" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Well, we're officially moving out of the first trimester now. Our check
> yesterday showed two lively babes inside. The one I feel on the left has
> posterior placenta, the other has anterior placenta and therefore I cannot
> feel it (her?). All's right on schedule, and the OB was quite happy to see
> we made it this far without any problems.
>
> Since there are some heart problems in both our families, she send us for
> a fetal ECG to be done in 6 weeks. I really like that. With DS nobody even
> bothered to have it checked, even though we reported the heart defects
> just like we did here. It's good timing too, it will probably be the last
> major check we have done before we move back.
>
> I'm feeling great, if quickly exhausted. I really have to hit my brake and
> not overdo it, take breaks and naps and not read books or work when I'm
> tired. It's hard still, but I'm getting there. Nausea is totally gone now,
> except when I forget to eat. And today I am again feeling very pregnant,
> which is such a wonderful thing!
>
> --
> -- I
> mommy to DS (July '02)
> mommy to four tiny angels (28 Oct'03, 17 Feb'04, 20 May'04 & 28 Oct'04)
> preggers with twins EDD August'05
> guardian of DH (33)

So glad to see that all is going well! You're in my prayers regularly.

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Melania
February 24th 05, 09:04 PM
Ilse Witch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Well, we're officially moving out of the first trimester now. Our
check
> yesterday showed two lively babes inside. The one I feel on the left
has
> posterior placenta, the other has anterior placenta and therefore I
cannot
> feel it (her?). All's right on schedule, and the OB was quite happy
to see
> we made it this far without any problems.
>
> Since there are some heart problems in both our families, she send us
for
> a fetal ECG to be done in 6 weeks. I really like that. With DS nobody
even
> bothered to have it checked, even though we reported the heart
defects
> just like we did here. It's good timing too, it will probably be the
last
> major check we have done before we move back.
>
> I'm feeling great, if quickly exhausted. I really have to hit my
brake and
> not overdo it, take breaks and naps and not read books or work when
I'm
> tired. It's hard still, but I'm getting there. Nausea is totally gone
now,
> except when I forget to eat. And today I am again feeling very
pregnant,
> which is such a wonderful thing!
>
> --
> -- I
> mommy to DS (July '02)
> mommy to four tiny angels (28 Oct'03, 17 Feb'04, 20 May'04 & 28
Oct'04)
> preggers with twins EDD August'05
> guardian of DH (33)

This is all wonderful news! I'm so excited that you can already feel
one of them moving!!

Congrats to all, and keep us posted!

Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
and #2 (edd May 21, 2005)

Ilse Witch
February 24th 05, 10:05 PM
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:52:32 -0800, Emily wrote:

> Yay Ilse -- I'm glad all is well!

And how have you been?

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)
mommy to four tiny angels (28 Oct'03, 17 Feb'04, 20 May'04 & 28 Oct'04)
preggers with twins EDD August'05
guardian of DH (33)

Emily
February 24th 05, 11:49 PM
Ilse Witch wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:52:32 -0800, Emily wrote:
>

>>Yay Ilse -- I'm glad all is well!
>

> And how have you been?

Psychologically well, but physically ... see
the message I'm about to post. (Nothing terrible,
just amusing and inconvenient.)

Emily

arachne
February 25th 05, 03:10 AM
"Ilse Witch" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Well, we're officially moving out of the first trimester now.

wonderful! keep up the good growing work!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th august 2002
#2 due 14th october 2005

"In these matters the only certainty is that nothing is certain." -- Pliny
the Elder (23 AD - 79 AD)

Stormlady
February 26th 05, 12:43 AM
Glad to hear everything is going well!! I keep watching for your updates.