PDA

View Full Version : Re. the twins have they got big so fast

Stormlady
February 25th 05, 03:56 AM
I just clicked it before reading Tori's and Melania's comments. I too
wanted to see the babyies. Not only is it a link to porn, but it infected
my computer with a virus. Norton picked it up before the site was even
fully loaded. Tori and Melania, you might want to run a scan to see if you
got infected too.

DON'T CLICK THE LINK!!

Darn Trolls!!! Aarrgghhhhh, viruses.

--
************
If a cat does something we call it instinct, if we do the same thing, for

If at first you don't succeed, change your strategy, not your goal

When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so
regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened
for us.

It is disconcerting to reflect on the number of students we have flunked in
chemistry for not knowing what we later found to be untrue.
Robert L. Weber

Tori M.
February 25th 05, 04:30 AM
grrr thanks.. of course the dumb virus blocker did not pop up with anything
but we have had viruses every time it does its auto run thing

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/02
Xavier 10/04
"Stormlady" <don't@ email.me> wrote in message
>I just clicked it before reading Tori's and Melania's comments. I too
> wanted to see the babyies. Not only is it a link to porn, but it infected
> my computer with a virus. Norton picked it up before the site was even
> fully loaded. Tori and Melania, you might want to run a scan to see if
> you
> got infected too.
>
> DON'T CLICK THE LINK!!
>
> Darn Trolls!!! Aarrgghhhhh, viruses.
>
> --
> ************
> If a cat does something we call it instinct, if we do the same thing, for
> the same reason, we call it intelligence. -Will Cuppy, american writer
>
> If at first you don't succeed, change your strategy, not your goal
>
> When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so
> regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has
> opened
> for us.
>
> It is disconcerting to reflect on the number of students we have flunked
> in
> chemistry for not knowing what we later found to be untrue.
> Robert L. Weber

February 25th 05, 01:58 PM
Stormlady wrote:
> I just clicked it before reading Tori's and Melania's comments. I
too
> wanted to see the babyies. Not only is it a link to porn, but it
infected
> my computer with a virus. Norton picked it up before the site was
even
> fully loaded. Tori and Melania, you might want to run a scan to see
if you
> got infected too.

I clicked on it too, before I read the warnings. Thanks for letting us
know that it was infected... I didn't let it load all the way - I saw
XXXXXXXXX and realized my mistake - but my virus catcher didn't find
anything at the time. I'll have to run it when I get home.

You wouldn't happen to remember the name of the virus, would you? That
would help me find it and get rid of it...

Thanks!
Amy

PS - when I read Melania's message, I thought, "Aw, great, now I have
to give up PORN too???" :)

Melania
February 25th 05, 04:16 PM
Stormlady wrote:
> I just clicked it before reading Tori's and Melania's comments. I
too
> wanted to see the babyies. Not only is it a link to porn, but it
infected
> my computer with a virus. Norton picked it up before the site was
even
> fully loaded. Tori and Melania, you might want to run a scan to see
if you
> got infected too.
>
> DON'T CLICK THE LINK!!
>
> Darn Trolls!!! Aarrgghhhhh, viruses.

Thanks - good to get the word out that it's a virus, so other people
don't check it out.

Don't these people have anything better to do with their time than
troll? It can't be very happy-making . . .

Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
and #2 (edd May 21, 2005)

> --
> ************
> If a cat does something we call it instinct, if we do the same thing,
for
> the same reason, we call it intelligence. -Will Cuppy, american
writer

> If at first you don't succeed, change your strategy, not your goal
>
> When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so
> regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has
opened
> for us.
>
> It is disconcerting to reflect on the number of students we have
flunked in
> chemistry for not knowing what we later found to be untrue.
> Robert L. Weber

Stormlady
February 25th 05, 07:54 PM
I can't remember the name of the virus exactly, it was "start up" something
or other and a Trojan

ups.com...