PDA

View Full Version : Re: One more thing for the childless to gripe about

Nan
February 27th 05, 11:09 PM
On 27 Feb 2005 14:22:29 -0800, "

wrote:
>> Maybe you should keep the car and sell the baby. You'd get more
>> money...
>
>Quite possibly, but no one wants a kid from a crazy person like me!
>Everyone wants to adopt those *sane* babies. Personally, I think
>sanity is overrated.
>
>Apologies to everyone - I didn't realize that this was crossposted all
>to hell until I hit "send" - thought I'd managed to catch it. Guess
>not.
>
>If anyone happens to be in or near Indiana, and wants a '96 Firebird,
>drop me a note. You never know. Perhaps it is kismet.

Hey, where in IN are you? I'm waaaay north, near Notre Dame.

Nan

Tori M.
February 27th 05, 11:52 PM

wrote:
>>> Maybe you should keep the car and sell the baby. You'd get more
>>> money...
>>
>>Quite possibly, but no one wants a kid from a crazy person like me!
>>Everyone wants to adopt those *sane* babies. Personally, I think
>>sanity is overrated.
>>
>>Apologies to everyone - I didn't realize that this was crossposted all
>>to hell until I hit "send" - thought I'd managed to catch it. Guess
>>not.
>>
>>If anyone happens to be in or near Indiana, and wants a '96 Firebird,
>>drop me a note. You never know. Perhaps it is kismet.
>
> Hey, where in IN are you? I'm waaaay north, near Notre Dame.
>
> Nan

Bonnie wants to know if you have seen quasimomo;) (the hunchback of notre
dame)

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/02
Xavier 10/04

Nan
February 28th 05, 04:55 AM
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:52:28 -0600, "Tori M."

wrote:

>>>Quite possibly, but no one wants a kid from a crazy person like me!
>>>Everyone wants to adopt those *sane* babies. Personally, I think
>>>sanity is overrated.
>>>
>>>Apologies to everyone - I didn't realize that this was crossposted all
>>>to hell until I hit "send" - thought I'd managed to catch it. Guess
>>>not.
>>>
>>>If anyone happens to be in or near Indiana, and wants a '96 Firebird,
>>>drop me a note. You never know. Perhaps it is kismet.
>>
>> Hey, where in IN are you? I'm waaaay north, near Notre Dame.
>>
>> Nan
>
>Bonnie wants to know if you have seen quasimomo;) (the hunchback of notre
>dame)
>
>Tori

Lol, not yet :-)

Nan