PDA

View Full Version : Re: Travelling by air with a Kelty Kid Carrier and Yellowstone questions

Donna
July 21st 03, 11:10 PM
"Robyn Kozierok" > wrote in message
> I am going to need to travel by airplane with our Kelty kid-carrying
> backpack.
So, I'm just wondering how we can
> "pack" it to keep it safe while travelling as luggage.

I travel with my Kelty pack all the time. I've never taken any kind of
precaution other than plastic wrap for surface dirt. And, although you
didn't specifically ask, yes, once you are carrying a car seat as well, the
pack is a liability in the airport - it's much easier to do without it until
you make it to your destination.

Donna (who carried a car seat and wore her backpack ONE time, and that was
enough. Now it gets checked. :) )