PDA

View Full Version : Swelling Feet

Shelley
March 7th 05, 10:55 PM
I've never had much of a swelling issue even in my first pregnancy.
Last night I was watching TV when I realized that my right foot had
started to swell. It even felt a bit tingly. Today I notice my
ankles are more swollen than usual and again the right side seems more
so than the left. I know swelling is normal but is it normal to have
one side swell more than the other.

Thanks,
Shelley
mom to Jacob (3 yo)
edd mar 30/05

bookers
March 7th 05, 11:01 PM
"Shelley" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> I've never had much of a swelling issue even in my first pregnancy.
> Last night I was watching TV when I realized that my right foot had
> started to swell. It even felt a bit tingly. Today I notice my
> ankles are more swollen than usual and again the right side seems more
> so than the left. I know swelling is normal but is it normal to have
> one side swell more than the other.
>
> Thanks,
> Shelley
> mom to Jacob (3 yo)
> edd mar 30/05

I had that about 2 months ago, I had driven out of town about 2 hours away
and driven back home again in the same day and when I got home my left foot
was swollen and the foot I use to accelerate was fine.

Maybe you had your legs crossed during the day or used that foot more or
less.