PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I'll be contributing a bit more from now on

rangitotogirl
March 9th 05, 08:17 PM
EDD 15/11/2005

I'm still in the stage of not being quite able to believe it. I was
convinced the first two months of this year that I was pregnant and I
wasn't. I was convinced this month that I wasn't pregnant because I'd been
sick with non-preg related bugs and problems but I am. Wow!

I'm feeling really well at the moment. Better than I've felt all month so I
hope this continues... I guess I can't count on it but you can always hope
can't you.

Shelley
March 9th 05, 08:49 PM
Congratulations.

Shelley
mom to Jacob (3 yo)
edd mar 30/05

March 9th 05, 09:25 PM
rangitotogirl wrote:
> EDD 15/11/2005

Congratulations!! I'm not used to seeing due dates so far past mine
(August 17). My first thought was, "Wow, she must have conceived 10
minutes ago!" :)

Best of luck for a wonderful, smooth pregnancy!

Amy

arachne
March 9th 05, 10:19 PM
"rangitotogirl" > wrote in message
> EDD 15/11/2005
>
> I'm still in the stage of not being quite able to believe it. I was
> convinced the first two months of this year that I was pregnant and I
> wasn't. I was convinced this month that I wasn't pregnant because I'd
> been sick with non-preg related bugs and problems but I am. Wow!
>
> I'm feeling really well at the moment. Better than I've felt all month so
> I hope this continues... I guess I can't count on it but you can always
> hope can't you.

congratulations!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th august 2002
#2 due 14th october 2005

"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" -- Milton
Berle

Melania
March 9th 05, 10:34 PM
rangitotogirl wrote:
> EDD 15/11/2005
>
> I'm still in the stage of not being quite able to believe it. I was
> convinced the first two months of this year that I was pregnant and I

> wasn't. I was convinced this month that I wasn't pregnant because
I'd been
> sick with non-preg related bugs and problems but I am. Wow!
>
> I'm feeling really well at the moment. Better than I've felt all
month so I
> hope this continues... I guess I can't count on it but you can
always hope
> can't you.

Congratulations and welcome! This is a wonderful group to be in, for
the good times and the bad - hope you get only good ones!

Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
and #2 (edd May 21, 2005)

rangitotogirl
March 10th 05, 02:46 AM

> Congratulations and welcome! This is a wonderful group to be in, for
> the good times and the bad - hope you get only good ones!
>
> Melania
> Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
> and #2 (edd May 21, 2005)

I agree. I've been lurking for years now and I've learned so much. I've
posted occasionally but I guess I should come out of the woodwork properly
and introduce myself for those who haven't seen my posts. My name is Robyn
and I'm another kiwi living in Auckland, 31 years old and this is our first.
I've been married to DH for just over 3 years. I remember seeing names like
Crystal Dreamer, Ericka and Jenrose on the wedding newsgroup around the time
I got married. Got a dozen nieces and nephews already on my side and 5 on
DH's side. I work as a software consultant supporting Microsoft Great
Plains software which some of you are probably familiar with.

That's all for now but if you want to know more just ask.

Anne Rogers
March 10th 05, 02:55 AM
many congratulations

Anne

Emily
March 10th 05, 04:12 AM
rangitotogirl wrote:
> EDD 15/11/2005
>
> I'm still in the stage of not being quite able to believe it. I was
> convinced the first two months of this year that I was pregnant and I
> wasn't. I was convinced this month that I wasn't pregnant because I'd been
> sick with non-preg related bugs and problems but I am. Wow!
>
> I'm feeling really well at the moment. Better than I've felt all month so I
> hope this continues... I guess I can't count on it but you can always hope
> can't you.

Congrats! I hope it all goes smoothly :)

(And wow -- November due dates already? I must be in the
2nd trimester...)

Emily
--
DS 5/02
EDD Labor Day 9/5/05

Kelly
March 10th 05, 05:07 AM
Congratulations Robyn!

Kelly
#4 2/15/05

"rangitotogirl" > wrote in message
> EDD 15/11/2005
>
> I'm still in the stage of not being quite able to believe it. I was
> convinced the first two months of this year that I was pregnant and I
> wasn't. I was convinced this month that I wasn't pregnant because I'd
> been sick with non-preg related bugs and problems but I am. Wow!
>
> I'm feeling really well at the moment. Better than I've felt all month so
> I hope this continues... I guess I can't count on it but you can always
> hope can't you.

Wildwookie
March 10th 05, 11:03 AM
Congratulations !!

Denise
DS 12 Feb 05

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:17:13 +1300, "rangitotogirl"
> wrote:

>EDD 15/11/2005
>
>I'm still in the stage of not being quite able to believe it. I was
>convinced the first two months of this year that I was pregnant and I
>wasn't. I was convinced this month that I wasn't pregnant because I'd been
>sick with non-preg related bugs and problems but I am. Wow!
>
>I'm feeling really well at the moment. Better than I've felt all month so I
>hope this continues... I guess I can't count on it but you can always hope
>can't you.

sharalyns
March 10th 05, 07:21 PM
rangitotogirl wrote:
> EDD 15/11/2005
>
> I'm still in the stage of not being quite able to believe it. I was
> convinced the first two months of this year that I was pregnant and I

> wasn't. I was convinced this month that I wasn't pregnant because
I'd been
> sick with non-preg related bugs and problems but I am. Wow!
>
> I'm feeling really well at the moment. Better than I've felt all
month so I
> hope this continues... I guess I can't count on it but you can
always hope
> can't you.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

rangitotogirl
March 10th 05, 07:28 PM
"Emily" > wrote in message
> rangitotogirl wrote:
>> EDD 15/11/2005
>
> Congrats! I hope it all goes smoothly :)
>
> (And wow -- November due dates already? I must be in the
> 2nd trimester...)
>
> Emily
> --
> DS 5/02
> EDD Labor Day 9/5/05

Yup, looks like your into the 2nd trimester. Pretty cool aye, and I hope
the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful. I was convinced I was pregnant
last month and if I had been I would have ended up with a labour weekend due
date also. Our labour weekend is a few weeks after your one.

Chookie
March 12th 05, 08:37 AM
In article >,
"rangitotogirl" > wrote:

> EDD 15/11/2005
>
> I'm still in the stage of not being quite able to believe it. I was
> convinced the first two months of this year that I was pregnant and I
> wasn't. I was convinced this month that I wasn't pregnant because I'd been
> sick with non-preg related bugs and problems but I am. Wow!

Congrats and best wishes, esp about not getting sick!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.

Joybelle
March 14th 05, 08:02 PM
"rangitotogirl" > wrote in message
> EDD 15/11/2005
>
> I'm still in the stage of not being quite able to believe it. I was
> convinced the first two months of this year that I was pregnant and I
> wasn't. I was convinced this month that I wasn't pregnant because I'd
been
> sick with non-preg related bugs and problems but I am. Wow!
>
> I'm feeling really well at the moment. Better than I've felt all month so
> hope this continues... I guess I can't count on it but you can always
hope
> can't you.

congratulations!!! Hope you stay feeling well. :)
--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01