PDA

View Full Version : Adoption Update

Jamie Clark
March 10th 05, 11:30 PM
Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court date to
finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am, she'll be
all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is such a
little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit up by
herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both girls in
the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and thought --
how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so beautiful, and I
just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all the babies in the
world, how did I get so lucky?
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Child
March 10th 05, 11:51 PM
"Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
| Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court date to
| finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am, she'll be
| all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is such a
| little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit up by
| herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both girls in
| the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and
thought --
| how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so beautiful, and I
| just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all the babies in
the
| world, how did I get so lucky?

Congratulations!!

March 11th 05, 12:30 AM
Jamie Clark wrote:
> Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court
date to
> finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am,
she'll be
> all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is
such a
> little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit
up by
> herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both
girls in
> the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and
thought --
> how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so beautiful,
and I
> just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all the babies
in the
> world, how did I get so lucky?

That is just awesome, Jamie!! Congratulations!!!!

Amy

JOLINDA RANEY
March 11th 05, 02:08 AM
Wonderful news, Jamie:) Now you need to put some current pictures of Addie
on your website. I keep checking.
hugs
"Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
> Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court date to
> finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am, she'll be
> all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is such a
> little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit up by
> herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both girls in
> the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and
> thought -- how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so
> beautiful, and I just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all
> the babies in the world, how did I get so lucky?
> --
>
> Jamie
> Earth Angels:
> Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- Little Miss Manners, who says, "No skank you"
> and "Tank you very much, momma."
> Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- The Prodigy, who can now roll over, and pull
> herself to standing while holding onto someone's fingers!
>
> Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
> Password: Guest
> Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID and
> Password

Kara H
March 11th 05, 02:53 AM
"Jamie Clark" > wrote:

> Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court date to
> finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am, she'll be
> all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is such a
> little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit up by
> herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both girls in
> the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and
thought --
> how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so beautiful, and I
> just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all the babies in
the
> world, how did I get so lucky?

Jamie, I have tears in my eyes for you!!!

Years ago, my heart absolutely broke for you as I 'watched' you struggle and
saw you yearn to be a mother. I knew that someday there would be children
who would be so incredibly lucky to be able to call you their mother. I am
so truly thrilled for you and can't express how great it makes me feel to
see you so happy. I can't even imagine the joy you feel each morning when
you wake up and see your 2 beautiful babies. You are an amazing woman with
an amazing heart and your daughters are so fortunate to get to have a mother
that cares so much for them.

You are such an inspiration to me, Jamie, and I hope you realize that. Your
story has really touched me over the years.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers these next few weeks and I
will celebrate with you come March 23rd. Congratulations, Jamie!

-Kara
(who seconds the request for more pictures of those gorgeous little girls of
yours!)

Kelly
March 11th 05, 04:41 AM
Cute. I think your girls are lucky to have *you* too! Yeah about the
finalization of Addie's adoption!!!

Kelly
#4 2/15/05

"Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
> Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court date to
> finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am, she'll be
> all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is such a
> little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit up by
> herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both girls in
> the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and
> thought -- how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so
> beautiful, and I just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all
> the babies in the world, how did I get so lucky?
> --
>
> Jamie
> Earth Angels:
> Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- Little Miss Manners, who says, "No skank you"
> and "Tank you very much, momma."
> Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- The Prodigy, who can now roll over, and pull
> herself to standing while holding onto someone's fingers!
>
> Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
> Password: Guest
> Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID and
> Password

arachne
March 11th 05, 04:52 AM
"Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
> Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court date to
> finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am, she'll be
> all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is such a
> little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit up by
> herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both girls in
> the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and
> thought -- how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so
> beautiful, and I just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all
> the babies in the world, how did I get so lucky?
> --

how wonderful!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th august 2002
#2 due 14th october 2005

"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" -- Milton
Berle

Emily
March 11th 05, 05:02 AM
Congrats!

Emily

Jamie Clark
March 11th 05, 06:58 AM
I know, I've been bad. Second child syndrome. We did take some beautiful
shots of Addie in dh's family's christening gown when we were in NC, so I'll
try to put up some new photos tomorrow! They turned out really beautiful!
--

"JOLINDA RANEY" > wrote in message
> Wonderful news, Jamie:) Now you need to put some current pictures of Addie
> on your website. I keep checking.
> hugs
> "Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
>> Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court date to
>> finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am, she'll
>> be all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is such
>> a little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit up
>> by herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both
>> girls in the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store
>> and thought -- how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so
>> beautiful, and I just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of
>> all the babies in the world, how did I get so lucky?
>> --
>>
>> Jamie
>> Earth Angels:
>> Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- Little Miss Manners, who says, "No skank you"
>> and "Tank you very much, momma."
>> Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- The Prodigy, who can now roll over, and pull
>> herself to standing while holding onto someone's fingers!
>>
>> Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
>> Password: Guest
>> Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID
>> and Password

Jamie Clark
March 11th 05, 07:08 AM
Kara,
Thank you SO much for the wonderful post. I'm feeling so sappy and
sentimental recently -- probably partly due to Nathan's anniversary, partly
due to getting a date to finalize Addie's adoption, and partly due to pms...
: }, but your post brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for
expressing that to me. It felt so good to hear.

Speaking of sappy, I TIVO'd Oprah yesterday and just watched it -- she threw
a baby shower for
640 pregnant women at an Army base in KY. She had Martina McBride come out
and sing an amazing song. I didn't really have any exposure to Martina, but
she has a beautiful voice, and the song kills me. The lyrics are below.
It's really beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes. She has a lovely
voice, and if possible you should really download it and hear it in person.

In My Daughter's Eyes

In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and the
world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me gives me
strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter's eyes

And when she wraps her hand
around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about

It's hangin' on when your heart
has had enough
It's giving more when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light
It's in my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy
she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes

<sniff sniff>

Of course, I'm an old softy. I also love that song by John Mayer,
Daughters, whose chorus goes, " Fathers be good to your daughters/Daughters
will love like you do/Girls become lovers and turn into mothers/So mothers
be good to your daughters, too. " I'm a sucker for a song about daughters!
--

"Kara H" > wrote in message
> "Jamie Clark" > wrote:
>
>> Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court date to
>> finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am, she'll
>> be
>> all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is such a
>> little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit up by
>> herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both girls
>> in
>> the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and
> thought --
>> how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so beautiful, and
>> just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all the babies in
> the
>> world, how did I get so lucky?
>
> Jamie, I have tears in my eyes for you!!!
>
> Years ago, my heart absolutely broke for you as I 'watched' you struggle
> and
> saw you yearn to be a mother. I knew that someday there would be children
> who would be so incredibly lucky to be able to call you their mother. I am
> so truly thrilled for you and can't express how great it makes me feel to
> see you so happy. I can't even imagine the joy you feel each morning when
> you wake up and see your 2 beautiful babies. You are an amazing woman with
> an amazing heart and your daughters are so fortunate to get to have a
> mother
> that cares so much for them.
>
> You are such an inspiration to me, Jamie, and I hope you realize that.
> Your
> story has really touched me over the years.
>
> I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers these next few weeks and
> will celebrate with you come March 23rd. Congratulations, Jamie!
>
> -Kara
> (who seconds the request for more pictures of those gorgeous little girls
> of
> yours!)

Wildwookie
March 11th 05, 09:45 AM
That's fantastic.

Congratulations.

Denise
DS 12 Feb 05

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:30:43 -0800, "Jamie Clark"
> wrote:

>Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court date to
>finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am, she'll be
>all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is such a
>little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit up by
>herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both girls in
>the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and thought --
>how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so beautiful, and I
>just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all the babies in the
>world, how did I get so lucky?

Melania
March 11th 05, 03:47 PM
Jamie Clark wrote:
> Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court
date to
> finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am,
she'll be
> all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is
such a
> little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit
up by
> herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both
girls in
> the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and
thought --
> how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so beautiful,
and I
> just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all the babies
in the
> world, how did I get so lucky?
> --
>
> Jamie
> Earth Angels:
> Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- Little Miss Manners, who says, "No skank
you" and
> "Tank you very much, momma."
> Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- The Prodigy, who can now roll over, and
pull
> herself to standing while holding onto someone's fingers!
>
> Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password:
> Guest
> Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User
ID and
> Password

Congratulations!

This is such wonderful news - and the girls are so lucky to have you,
too!

Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
and #2 (edd May 21, 2005)

Kelly
March 11th 05, 05:52 PM
<seeing the little hairs on my arms stand up along with the feel good
chills....>

Kelly

> [...]
>> am
>> so truly thrilled for you and can't express how great it makes me feel to
>> see you so happy. I can't even imagine the joy you feel each morning when
>> you wake up and see your 2 beautiful babies. You are an amazing woman
>> with
>> an amazing heart and your daughters are so fortunate to get to have a
>> mother
>> that cares so much for them.
>>
>> You are such an inspiration to me, Jamie, and I hope you realize that.
>> Your
>> story has really touched me over the years.
>>
>> I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers these next few weeks and
>> will celebrate with you come March 23rd. Congratulations, Jamie!
>>
>> -Kara
>> (who seconds the request for more pictures of those gorgeous little girls

Kara H
March 11th 05, 06:14 PM
"Jamie Clark" > wrote:

> Thank you SO much for the wonderful post. I'm feeling so sappy and
> sentimental recently -- probably partly due to Nathan's anniversary,
partly
> due to getting a date to finalize Addie's adoption, and partly due to
pms...
> : }, but your post brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for
> expressing that to me. It felt so good to hear.

It was all from the heart, Jamie. And I mean it.

> Speaking of sappy, I TIVO'd Oprah yesterday and just watched it -- she
threw
> a baby shower for
> 640 pregnant women at an Army base in KY. She had Martina McBride come
out
> and sing an amazing song. I didn't really have any exposure to Martina,
but
> she has a beautiful voice, and the song kills me. The lyrics are below.
> It's really beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes. She has a lovely
> voice, and if possible you should really download it and hear it in
person.

I LOVED that Oprah. It actually first aired a few months back. I cried at
all the stories and seeing the mom's cry. What an awesome thing for them. I
*love* Oprah's outfit too! Lol. And all the celebrities and the live birth-
everything was just so well planned! Martina's song has always brought tears
to my eyes. It was very popular on the country stations a few months ago but
I don't think people really appreciate the words for what they are, you
know? It is SUCH a powerful song.

> Of course, I'm an old softy. I also love that song by John Mayer,
> Daughters, whose chorus goes, " Fathers be good to your
daughters/Daughters
> will love like you do/Girls become lovers and turn into mothers/So mothers
> be good to your daughters, too. " I'm a sucker for a song about
daughters!

My mom loves that John Mayer song too! It is such a good song.

Here are a few more for you:
"There Goes My Life" by Kenny Chesney

"Butterfly Kisses" by a few different people. (This is an older song I
believe)

"A Mother's Prayer" by Celine Dion (and basically everything on her
'Miracle' CD. I don't LOVE Celine but I do like her music)

I could give you a whole long list if you wanted. :) I led a prayer service
last year for our class all about parent's love for their kids and it was
centered around songs.

-Kara.

sharalyns
March 11th 05, 11:25 PM
That is *so* wonderful!!!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Chookie
March 12th 05, 08:56 AM
In article >,
"Jamie Clark" > wrote:

> Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court date to
> finalize Addie's adoption!

Lovely! Hope it all goes like clockwork!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.

Elle
March 14th 05, 12:45 AM
Jamie Clark wrote:
> Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court
date to
> finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am,
she'll be
> all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is
such a
> little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit
up by
> herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both
girls in
> the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and
thought --
> how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so beautiful,
and I
> just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all the babies
in the
> world, how did I get so lucky?

Congratulations! It will be a beautiful day!

Elle
Stella 2/23/2005

Sue
March 14th 05, 01:16 AM
"Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
> and sing an amazing song. I didn't really have any exposure to Martina,
but
> she has a beautiful voice, and the song kills me. The lyrics are below.
> It's really beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes. She has a lovely
> voice, and if possible you should really download it and hear it in
person.

Oh that song gets to me. I have three daughters. I cry everytime I hear it.

Congratulations on the upcoming date!!!
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Jamie Clark
March 14th 05, 06:42 AM
I have to tell you a funny story...I saved the Tivo'd episode of Oprah, cued
up to the song, and waited until he was in a mellow happy mood. I brought
down a photo of Taylor when she was younger that always makes me smile and
feel sappy, and I told him that I wanted to play him a song that had really
affected me. I played it, and he listened/watched it, and when it was over,
he said, "yeah, it was okay." I mean he got it, but it didn't affect him
the way that it had me. I literally couldn't watch the song again without
crying. It was rather anticlimactic, but oh well. It's not like he doesn't
get sappy for no reason -- watching a commercial or something -- it's just
this particular song didn't affect him the way that it did me. No biggie.
But I didn't feel satisfied -- I'd wanted to really "share" it with someone,
and his response was less than satisfactory. So I saved it, since my mom
and step dad where coming to visit this weekend.

So, Saturday evening, everyone has gone to bed except me and my mom, and I
tell her the story of the Oprah episode, and the song, and how I wanted to
share it with dh, but he didn't really 'feel' it, and tell her that I want
to play it for her, because I know that she'll get it. I tell her the name
of the song, "In my daughter's eyes" and she immediately begins to tear up
and pats her chest. I play the song, and she sits next to me and we hold
hands and cry together, each appreciating the amazing relationship we have
with our daughters and granddaughters and mothers. I feel so blessed to
have this good of a relationship with my mother, and to be able to feel this
song so strongly on both sides -- as the mother about my daughter, and as
the daughter about my mother. Meanwhile, my mother is feeling so blessed to
have such a good relationship with me and her grandchildren, and to be able
to feel this song so strongly on both sides -- as the mother about her
daughter, and as the grandmother about her granddaughters. It was really
sweet.

I just wanted to share that.
--

"Sue" > wrote in message
> "Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
>> and sing an amazing song. I didn't really have any exposure to Martina,
> but
>> she has a beautiful voice, and the song kills me. The lyrics are below.
>> It's really beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes. She has a lovely
>> voice, and if possible you should really download it and hear it in
> person.
>
> Oh that song gets to me. I have three daughters. I cry everytime I hear
> it.
>
> Congratulations on the upcoming date!!!
> --
> Sue (mom to three girls)

Sue
March 14th 05, 03:01 PM
Very touching story. I'm so glad you have a great relationship with your
mom. You hear so many negative stories on this group about how lots of moms
suck and don't support their daughters. It's nice to hear that someone
actually gets along with their moms.

I watched a PBS special yesterday on mothers and daughters. It was really
about strengthtening the bond and getting over past hurts with moms, but it
brought me to tears several times. I lost my mom, it will be seven years
next month and I miss her everyday. We didn't have the greatest relationship
growing up, but she ended up being a fantastic grandmother and we were
starting to have a great relationship. I know that she looks down on us and
is very proud of her grand-daughters.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

> [...]

> herself to standing while holding onto someone's fingers!
>
> Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password:
> Guest
> Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID and
> Password
>
> "Sue" > wrote in message
> > "Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
> >> and sing an amazing song. I didn't really have any exposure to
Martina,
> > but
> >> she has a beautiful voice, and the song kills me. The lyrics are
below.
> >> It's really beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes. She has a lovely
> >> voice, and if possible you should really download it and hear it in
> > person.
> >
> > Oh that song gets to me. I have three daughters. I cry everytime I hear

Joybelle
March 14th 05, 08:11 PM
"Jamie Clark" > wrote in message
> Well, we've finished all of our legal paperwork, and have a court date to
> finalize Addie's adoption! Wednesday, March 23rd, by about 9am, she'll be
> all ours, forever! I'm so excited! Addie is doing great, and is such a
> little character. She's 5.5 months old, and so strong, and can sit up by
> herself in a shopping cart. Today I went to Costco, and put both girls in
> the cart seat, side by side. I pushed them through the store and
thought --
> how damn lucky am I? It blows my mind. They are both so beautiful, and I
> just can't believe that I ended up with them. Out of all the babies in
the
> world, how did I get so lucky?

That is wonderful, Jamie!! Your girls are positively delightful (I checked
out your site).
--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
# 4 Oct 2005

Jamie Clark
March 14th 05, 09:21 PM
"Sue" > wrote in message
> Very touching story. I'm so glad you have a great relationship with your
> mom. You hear so many negative stories on this group about how lots of
> moms
> suck and don't support their daughters. It's nice to hear that someone
> actually gets along with their moms.
>
> I watched a PBS special yesterday on mothers and daughters. It was really
> about strengthtening the bond and getting over past hurts with moms, but
> it
> brought me to tears several times. I lost my mom, it will be seven years
> next month and I miss her everyday. We didn't have the greatest
> relationship
> growing up, but she ended up being a fantastic grandmother and we were
> starting to have a great relationship. I know that she looks down on us
> and
> is very proud of her grand-daughters.
> --
> Sue (mom to three girls)

I know that she does. She is very proud of YOU too, for the wonderful job
that you are doing with your girls.

That's the great thing about having kids, but daughtes specifically -- you
get a chance to "do over" your relationship with your mother, fix it if
necessary, or at least relive parts of it, from the other perspective. It's
such a gift.
--

> [...]

>> Jamie
>> Earth Angels:
>> Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- Little Miss Manners, who says, "No skank you"
> and
>> "Tank you very much, momma."
>> Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- The Prodigy, who can now roll over, and pull
>> herself to standing while holding onto someone's fingers!
>>
>> Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
> Password:
>> Guest
>> Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID
>> and
>> Password

> Martina,
>> > but
> below.
>> > person.
>> >
>> > Oh that song gets to me. I have three daughters. I cry everytime I hear

Cuddlefish
March 19th 05, 12:51 AM
"Kara H" > wrote in message

> Jamie, I have tears in my eyes for you!!!
>
> Years ago, my heart absolutely broke for you as I 'watched' you struggle
> and
> saw you yearn to be a mother. I knew that someday there would be children
> who would be so incredibly lucky to be able to call you their mother. I am
> so truly thrilled for you and can't express how great it makes me feel to
> see you so happy. I can't even imagine the joy you feel each morning when
> you wake up and see your 2 beautiful babies. You are an amazing woman with
> an amazing heart and your daughters are so fortunate to get to have a
> mother
> that cares so much for them.
>
> You are such an inspiration to me, Jamie, and I hope you realize that.
> Your
> story has really touched me over the years.

Ok, darn it, now *I* an tearing up...

[silly pregnancy hormones ;)]

--
Jacqueline
#1 Due late Jul/early Aug

JOLINDA RANEY
March 20th 05, 05:02 PM
(((((( Sue))))))

"Sue" > wrote in message
> [...]
>>
>> Jamie
>> Earth Angels:
>> Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- Little Miss Manners, who says, "No skank you"
> and
>> "Tank you very much, momma."
>> Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- The Prodigy, who can now roll over, and pull
>> herself to standing while holding onto someone's fingers!
>>
>> Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
> Password:
>> Guest
>> Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID
>> and
>> Password

> Martina,
>> > but
> below.
>> > person.
>> >
>> > Oh that song gets to me. I have three daughters. I cry everytime I hear

Sue
March 20th 05, 05:12 PM
Thanks. :o)
--