PDA

View Full Version : Where is Stephanie?

JOLINDA RANEY
March 11th 05, 03:41 AM
Has anyone heard from her? I haven't seen her post in quite some time---I
hope all is well.

JOLINDA RANEY
March 11th 05, 04:32 PM
You! How are you doing? Where have you been? I can't believe you onlyl have
2more months till baby girl is here.
hugs
"Elfanie" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:41:19 -0800, "JOLINDA RANEY"
> > wrote:
>
>>Has anyone heard from her? I haven't seen her post in quite some time---I
>>hope all is well.
>>

> Heh....which stephanie are you asking about? *grin*
>
> *silently hopes it's her*
> *but somehow doubts that it is*
>

> Stephanie Soderblom CLD CCCE CD(DONA) ICD
> Mesa, AZ
> Mommy to Mikael 5/9/95 - Kerstyn 8/6/99 - and Kevin 8/30/02
> New baby due end of May 2005
> Student Midwife
> Birth Doula / Childbirth Educator / Pregnancy and Birth Photography
>
> http://www.birthdiaries.com - Birth Story Diaries=REAL BIRTHS = REAL
> PHOTOS

JOLINDA RANEY
March 13th 05, 03:35 AM
Lol. You sound like you have been very busy. How do you do it? You pregnancy
has flown by. I am glad you and the baby are doing well. Weight gain? LOL.
I am sure you look wonderful.
Keep in touch.
Jolinda

"Elfanie" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:32:16 -0800, "JOLINDA RANEY"
> > wrote:
>
>>You! How are you doing? Where have you been? I can't believe you onlyl
>>have
>>2more months till baby girl is here.
>>hugs
>
> Me?? You're asking about ME?? *bounces around happily*
>
> where have I been...
> I'm 29.5 weeks pregnant - doing great. My third prenatal was
> tuesday...
> BP= 106/62
> fundal height = 32cm
> weight gain = ugh
> fetal heart rate = 140's
>
> everything looks prefect.
>
> Attended two births this past week.....the second of which was last
> night. Very nice birth - and my LAST ONE! =) No more clients...now
> I can concentrate on ME!! =D
>
> this pregnancy is FLYING by....and it's very very bittersweet for me.
> I know this is my last one...and I love being pregnant so darn much
> that I'm just enjoying every single day, sad to see another one slip
> by so quickly. I need to take another belly picture - because I"ve
> gotten quite big and round. =)
>
> Other than that....not much is going on. *laugh* Are you sorry you
> asked now? Hee hee....(more than anyone wanted or needed to know
> about me and my life right now)
>

> Stephanie Soderblom CLD CCCE CD(DONA) ICD
> Mesa, AZ
> Mommy to Mikael 5/9/95 - Kerstyn 8/6/99 - and Kevin 8/30/02
> New baby due end of May 2005
> Student Midwife
> Birth Doula / Childbirth Educator / Pregnancy and Birth Photography
>
> http://www.birthdiaries.com - Birth Story Diaries=REAL BIRTHS = REAL
> PHOTOS

CY
March 21st 05, 04:22 PM
There you are! Have been trying to email you at your address, but I don't
think you are getting them???! Can you email me? I need the name of a good
doula...

Thanks!!

CY