--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th august 2002
#2 due 14th october 2005

"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" -- Milton
Berle

Jamie Clark
March 11th 05, 07:15 AM
Nope, silly wives tale. The other version is that you shouldn't reach above
your shoulders because it will cause the baby to tangle in the umbilical
cord. Neither is true. Reach and stretch to your hearts content!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"arachne" > wrote in message
> my friend said that you shouldn't reach or stretch for things when you are
> pregnant or you will rip the placenta. is that right? i hadn't heard this
> when pregnant with DS. if it is true, when does that start?
> --
> elizabeth (in australia)
> DS 20th august 2002
> #2 due 14th october 2005
>
> "If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" --
> Milton Berle

Tori M.
March 11th 05, 10:38 AM
I would venture to say never... but what do I know... isnt this an old wives
tale?

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/02
Xavier 10/04

Goal 1- lose 20 lbs By May 1st
"arachne" > wrote in message
> my friend said that you shouldn't reach or stretch for things when you are
> pregnant or you will rip the placenta. is that right? i hadn't heard this
> when pregnant with DS. if it is true, when does that start?
> --
> elizabeth (in australia)
> DS 20th august 2002
> #2 due 14th october 2005
>
> "If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" --
> Milton Berle

Ericka Kammerer
March 11th 05, 02:42 PM
arachne wrote:

> my friend said that you shouldn't reach or stretch for things when you are
> pregnant or you will rip the placenta. is that right? i hadn't heard this
> when pregnant with DS. if it is true, when does that start?

Old wives' tale.

Best wishes,
Ericka