PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone.

Cheryl
March 14th 05, 05:18 AM
Hi my name is Cheryl. I just found out I am pregnant on Friday. It hasnt been confirmed by a doctor, but two home tests showed a positive. I am very excited!!! By my calculations I should be due in Oct/Nov

Cheryl

Mom to Will ( 7/26/01)
Due: ?

Shelley
March 14th 05, 03:14 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the group.

Shelley
mom to Jacob (3 yo)
edd mar 30/05

Emily
March 14th 05, 05:40 PM
Cheryl wrote:
> Hi my name is Cheryl. I just found out I am pregnant on Friday. It hasnt
> been confirmed by a doctor, but two home tests showed a positive. I am
> very excited!!! By my calculations I should be due in Oct/Nov

Congrats and welcome!

Emily

Cheryl
March 14th 05, 06:02 PM
Thanks so much!!! This has all kinda came as a small suprise. We had been
trying for two years then decided to give up cause we just couldnt afford it
right now. I had even given away ALL of my baby stuff to a woman in the area
that left an abusive husband and had to leave all the baby items behind and
was due to deliver in about a month. Thankfully I was told about freecycle.
( www.freecycle.com ) Already I have had emails from ladies that have baby
items they arent using anymore. It has been a tremendous help and alot of
stress has been lifted just knowing we wont break ourselves trying to
provide for this child.

Cheryl

"Emily" > wrote in message
> Cheryl wrote:
> > Hi my name is Cheryl. I just found out I am pregnant on Friday. It hasnt
> > been confirmed by a doctor, but two home tests showed a positive. I am
> > very excited!!! By my calculations I should be due in Oct/Nov
> >

> Congrats and welcome!
>
> Emily

rangitotogirl
March 14th 05, 06:54 PM
>"Cheryl" > wrote in message
>Hi my name is Cheryl. I just found out I am pregnant on >Friday. It hasnt
>been confirmed by a doctor, but two >home tests showed a positive. I am
>very excited!!! By >my calculations I should be due in Oct/Nov

Congratulations, another belly buddy.

Robyn
EDD 14/11/05

Cheryl
March 14th 05, 07:07 PM
Thank you... Same to you.

cheryl
"rangitotogirl" > wrote in message
> >"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> >Hi my name is Cheryl. I just found out I am pregnant on >Friday. It hasnt
> >been confirmed by a doctor, but two >home tests showed a positive. I am
> >very excited!!! By >my calculations I should be due in Oct/Nov
>
> Congratulations, another belly buddy.
>
> Robyn
> EDD 14/11/05

bookers
March 14th 05, 10:37 PM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message ...
Hi my name is Cheryl. I just found out I am pregnant on Friday. It hasnt been confirmed by a doctor, but two home tests showed a positive. I am very excited!!! By my calculations I should be due in Oct/Nov

Cheryl

Mom to Will ( 7/26/01)
Due: ?

---------------------

Congrat it is a very exciting time, just make sure you get some rest and enjoy the pregnancy as much as you can.

Chanelle
EDD 18/04/05 Baby Girl

arachne
March 14th 05, 10:57 PM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message
Hi my name is Cheryl. I just found out I am pregnant on Friday. It hasnt
been confirmed by a doctor, but two home tests showed a positive. I am very
excited!!! By my calculations I should be due in Oct/Nov

Cheryl

Mom to Will ( 7/26/01)
Due: ?

congratulations!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th august 2002
#2 due 14th october 2005

"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" -- Milton
Berle

Chookie
March 15th 05, 10:28 AM
In article >,
"Cheryl" > wrote:

> Hi my name is Cheryl. I just found out I am pregnant on Friday. It hasnt been
> confirmed by a doctor, but two home tests showed a positive.
Congratulations and welcome!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.