PDA

View Full Version : Addendum

Beeswing
September 10th 03, 10:53 PM
x-no-archive: yes

Regarding the sound-field speaker system I was referring to back in the
volunteer thread...

I was happy to hear today that my daughter's 504 plan *was* approved,
and the schools will be providing her with the sound-field system she
needs in class. Sometimes things *do* work out. I am very relieved.

beeswing

just me
September 11th 03, 04:00 AM
x-no-archive: yes

"Beeswing" > wrote in message

> Regarding the sound-field speaker system I was referring to back in the
> volunteer thread...
>
> I was happy to hear today that my daughter's 504 plan *was* approved,
> and the schools will be providing her with the sound-field system she
> needs in class. Sometimes things *do* work out. I am very relieved.

It is good to hear your good news. Thank you for the update. I hope that
things continue in a positive vein for your DD!

_Aula

Beeswing
September 11th 03, 05:52 AM
x-no-archive: yes

Aula wrote:

>It is good to hear your good news. Thank you for the update. I hope that
>things continue in a positive vein for your DD!

Thanks for the kind words, Aula. I really appreciate them.

beeswing

Robyn Kozierok
September 12th 03, 04:14 AM
In article >, Beeswing > wrote:
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>Regarding the sound-field speaker system I was referring to back in the
>volunteer thread...
>
>I was happy to hear today that my daughter's 504 plan *was* approved,
>and the schools will be providing her with the sound-field system she
>needs in class. Sometimes things *do* work out. I am very relieved.

Wow! Congratulations and great job advocating for her needs!

--Robyn

Beeswing
September 12th 03, 04:08 PM
x-no-archive: yes

Robyn wrote:

>Wow! Congratulations and great job advocating for her needs!

Thanks, Robin! It really wasn't easy. I was bracing for another year of it, so
I feel very good about this.

beeswing