PDA

View Full Version : Parents To-Be. Calling ALL Expectant Parents...

clive
September 17th 03, 03:23 AM
I need your help, Please!

If you or your partner are pregnant, then please click on the link
below where you will find two questionnaires, one for moms and one for
dads. These questionnaires are part of my Psychology Bsc Single (Hons)
Degree theses.

I need 150 dads and 150 moms to complete the questionnaires within TWO
MONTHS! Now you see why I need your help so much! Without sounding
dramatic, my degree depends on it, as no data means no pass!

The questionnaire will take you about 5 minutes and you can have great
feedback about the whole study!

Here is the link: http://pers-www.wlv.ac.uk/~a0162731/research.html

(You can also highlight, cut/copy and paste the address in your
address box, like where you would type "http://www.google.com" etc)

Could I ask you please to forward this message/link to three or more
of your friends, even if they are not having a baby, they may know
someone else who is!

Thank You, and I really do mean thank you for at least taking the time
to read this message, and especially so if you manage to help!

Clive.

http://pers-www.wlv.ac.uk/~a0162731/research.html