PDA

View Full Version : children with asthma

Colleen Porter
September 22nd 03, 09:41 PM
I'm doing some work involving children who have asthma, and have come
to develop great respect for those of you who live with this challenge
day to day.

One of the things I'm finding is that most of the materials are aimed
at the parents, rather than the children themselves.

This does make sense, since it is the parents who are responsible for
the care, and must make decisions and follow through.

But I am struck at how frightening this must be for the children, and
how lonely they must feel at times.

Can y'all think of any books or videos in which (oh, by the way) the
child characters happen to have asthma?

Colleen Kay Porter