PDA

View Full Version : Finally pregnant again after all these years!

andrea baker
November 12th 03, 01:03 AM
Hi folks,

A couple years ago I'd posted regarding washers, dryers, and a new
addition to the family. Well, it appears that I'd jumped the gun, but
now, about $13K later, I am finally expecting #2, a girl, due in April
of 2004.

-Andrea Baker

gale
November 12th 03, 04:29 AM
"andrea baker" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi folks,
>
> A couple years ago I'd posted regarding washers, dryers, and a new
> addition to the family. Well, it appears that I'd jumped the gun, but
> now, about $13K later, I am finally expecting #2, a girl, due in April
> of 2004.

Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy is easy and boringly normal, the
delivery rapid enough [but not too fast now!] and the baby just perfect in
every way!

-Aula
--
see my creative works on ebay under aulame 123