PDA

View Full Version : CTTS -- 10 YO

Catherine Moore
November 27th 03, 04:29 AM
I have been meaning to post this for a few weeks. Better late than never.

We had two separate conversations with E 10YO on the same weekend.

The first had to do with the age-old question. If a tree falls in a forest
and no one is there to hear the sound, does it make a noise? Which led to
the inevitable, if a man speaks in a forest and there is no one there to
hear him, is he still wrong? (Sorry guys, meant to be funny and E is male).

The second conversation took place when the Pope was in the news and the
subject of infallibility came up. This led to many questions by young E.

The next day, E came to me and said, "If the Pope speaks in the forest and
there is no one there to hear, is he still right?" And "What if he says he
is infallible?"

I rarely share, but I had to post this gem.

Catherine