PDA

View Full Version : budgeting activities (timewise)

Karen G
December 8th 03, 10:57 PM
When preschool started this fall, I wasn't terribly thrilled about
keeping my daughter in gymnastics. She wanted to continue, so we kept
going. In the meantime, she has had some changes in teachers and has
become less and less interested in paying attention and following
directions. She has also said that she doesn't want to go periodically
and that she would like to take a break. Other days, she very much
wants to go. So, I am thinking it may be time to quit for a whle.
She's 4 1/2. Any thoughts from more experienced parents?

Karen