PDA

View Full Version : Surprise!

Claire Petersky
December 14th 03, 02:43 AM
I saw that Rose's sock drawer was hanging out too far, and I could see
something under the drawer itself, that must have somehow fallen in behind
the dresser drawers and was now resting under all the drawers inside the
dresser.

So I pulled out the drawer completely, and I found two clean disposable
diapers, a pull-up, a pair of plastic pants, and a nightie in excellent
condition, size 2.

(She's now age 11, and wears a size 2 again -- but in Women's)

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky

Home of the meditative cyclist:

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Cpetersky