PDA

View Full Version : Intro was Re: bedwetting questions re: 10yo boy

Leandra
January 23rd 04, 02:17 PM
Hi,

I was disapointed to get only one reply to my bedwetting questions.
Then I realized that I never really gave an intro or anything which
might of made a difference. So, hoping it's not to late:

I am actually an occaisional poster on misc.kids and other newsgroups
but I am posting under a fake name to protect my son's privacy. As
you know from my other posts, I have a 10yo son. I also have a 6yo
daughter and a 2yo son. (My 6yo doesn't wet the bed and my 2yo is
still in diapers full-time, but some times wakes up dry, so I think he
will also not be a bedwetter.)

i chose a moderated newsgroup for my bedwetting post because I was
worried about how people might of sidetracked a sensitive issue in
other groups especially with the question about wet dreams, which i
have never seen discussed but I'm sure I'n not the first person to
wonder about this.

So anyway, I hope that if you read this and you have any advice for us
about the bedwetting that you will reply to this note or my other note
(which does not show up on google anymore even though I posted it at
google??)

thankyou,
Leandra