PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say thank you to everyone...

Vero
April 26th 05, 12:11 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone and I'm going to go with a
spiderman theme for his birthday in two weeks(May 6th). I'm not stressing
too much about everything because I just want him to have fun. I'm going
to have it a littlerock dam in CA. so that way since it's hot, everyone
can play in the water and have fun because they'll all be out doors and
not crowded in a chuck e cheese and house and all that. I think it'll turn
out quite well. Me and Andrew's father Edwin are talking again. He's okay
with everything and last when we talked we were just disgussing Andrew's
birthday and tripping on how the time fly's by. I'm still with my new
boyfriend which on April 1st will make it three months now. Everything has
really been going quite well lately and I can't complain. So I just wanted
to say thanks for all your insight and words because like they say you're
never too old to learn something new and most of you know, in my case I'm
not even close. ha ha. Anywho, I was very pleased to hear from all of you
and I hope to again. My computer was acting up for a while so I wasn't
able to respond sooner. Goodbye to you all. Have a good day.

xkatx
April 27th 05, 03:24 AM
"Vero" > wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
>I just wanted to say thank you to everyone and I'm going to go with a
> spiderman theme for his birthday in two weeks(May 6th). I'm not stressing
> too much about everything because I just want him to have fun. I'm going
> to have it a littlerock dam in CA. so that way since it's hot, everyone
> can play in the water and have fun because they'll all be out doors and
> not crowded in a chuck e cheese and house and all that. I think it'll turn
> out quite well. Me and Andrew's father Edwin are talking again. He's okay
> with everything and last when we talked we were just disgussing Andrew's
> birthday and tripping on how the time fly's by. I'm still with my new
> boyfriend which on April 1st will make it three months now. Everything has
> really been going quite well lately and I can't complain. So I just wanted
> to say thanks for all your insight and words because like they say you're
> never too old to learn something new and most of you know, in my case I'm
> not even close. ha ha. Anywho, I was very pleased to hear from all of you
> and I hope to again. My computer was acting up for a while so I wasn't
> able to respond sooner. Goodbye to you all. Have a good day.

My son LOVES Spiderman... Seems most little boys do, though.
Great thing about spring/summer birthdays is that you have the option to be
out, rather than in. It's always nicer to sit around picnic tables or
something and have a bbq, rather than sit indoors, if possible, I think!
Also, they just opened a Chuck E Cheese here after closing the only one down
years and years ago. I find the food totally disgusting - and disgustingly
overpriced, not to mention the cost for the silly games. My mom and I took
B there when it first opened not long ago, and for 2 adults and a toddler
who ate next to nothing, I think the total bill for gross food and pointless
games was around $50. Water fun all the way, I say!

It's good that you're talking. IMHO, it's better to have a good
relationship, rather than a bad one, and that's not for your sake, but for
your son's sake. I do believe that the only one who really pays for their
parents' bad relationship is the child. Definitely keep this relationship
with your ex good if you can. There's a lot who don't have a good
relationship, or any at all, and a lot of children are missing out. It's
not the child's fault that they have the parents they do ;) I'm not saying
you have to go out and be his best friend, but a friend on good terms is
definitely a plus. I'm so glad to hear that he's fine with things and so
are you. Cherish that and work on it! Everyone will benefit from it!

I hope I have either never had any insight or words, because then I think
you'd be calling me old. :P I hope I'm not old yet... Heck... There's some
here who have children my age and even older. Call them old, not me ;) lol

But... Have a great party! Spiderman = good, I think. Hm... I still enjoy
Spiderman, but only the classic Spiderman... New Spidey is getting kind
of... Well, I look at the new Ninja Turtles and I cry... That's what happens
with Spiderman at times for me ;)

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?