PDA

View Full Version : One year ago

Tiffany
April 28th 05, 01:55 AM
Things have been challenging for my kido. I sure do love her and her
strength to endure.

Our trip south did help so much to get her head straight, even temporary. I
mean, she is my kid so how straight can her head be?

Tomorrow is the date her dad died a year ago. I hadn't realized the date
would stand out for her. It didn't to me, she has reminded me of it. She is
going to start some counseling, finally. She has talked about things alittle
more. She even talked to her father's mom while in FL so that was good. She
doesn't mention her half-brother much..... seems that mom had good
intentions to stay in contact but hasn't followed through. No child should
experience pain but I know this is minimal compared to what other children
go through.

Talking to her father's mother, actually her husband...... he tells me his
wife cries every night over her son dying. I hate Sean for what he did to
his family. His behavior caused all this pain..... even his father is having
a hard time of it. I thought I let go of what he did to me.... and maybe I
did, I hate what he has done to this family that took me and S in and care
for us as if I was their daughter.

Ahh..... I wonder why venting online helps but it does.