PDA

View Full Version : Activities for R.A.D. kids...

Patrizia
March 12th 04, 07:40 PM
Looking for some good programs to get our 12 y/o involved in where
adults will have the endurance to deal with a child with Reactive
Attachment Disorder. Anyone know of any?

illecebra
March 12th 04, 08:58 PM
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:40:20 -0500, Patrizia wrote:

> Looking for some good programs to get our 12 y/o involved in where
> adults will have the endurance to deal with a child with Reactive
> Attachment Disorder. Anyone know of any?

Where do you live?

Jeff
March 18th 04, 01:52 PM
"Patrizia" > wrote in message

> Looking for some good programs to get our 12 y/o involved in where
> adults will have the endurance to deal with a child with Reactive
> Attachment Disorder. Anyone know of any?

You might try this support group: http://www.syix.com/adsg/

In addition, you might find more information here: www.google.com. In the
search box, type in (or cut and paste): "reactive attachment disorder +
support groups" or just "reactive attachment disorder"

A lot more support groups and information is available.

Jeff