PDA

View Full Version : Contact info for Bear Feet shoes?

LucyD
March 20th 04, 11:07 PM
I wonder if anyone can help. I am trying to locate the Bear Feet shoe
company. I am in the UK so I am not sure how to get this info. I have
tried googling but no luck so far. Plenty of resellers, but I'm keen
to get in touch with the actual makers of the shoes. I believe they
are in Texas. Any info greatly appreciated. Lucy

Laura Faussone
March 21st 04, 01:28 AM
I didn't find a website, but here's their address and phone #
Bear Feet
210 W Anderson St
Brownwood, TX 76801-2907
(325) 646-0141

Karen G
March 22nd 04, 04:53 AM
The website is www.bearfeet.com. It looked like they had links to
retailers and etailers. I hope you can find them. They look like very
good shoes. How old is the child that you are buying them for? Out of
curiosity, are they recommended for any specific foot issues? I have a
daughter with wide feet who tends to get ingrown toenails. I am always
on the lookout for a good shoe for her.

Karen G

PS You might encourage them to market their website a little better.
It didn't come up in a google search. I found it by chance trying the
name of the company.