PDA

View Full Version : post partum depression

Alaknanda
July 8th 03, 11:25 PM
I had anxiety problems prior to pregnancy was on paxil and got off before baby,
during pregnancy Ihad a rough one I was really anxious and cried alot, now a
month after my baby was born Ive went back to crying alot..who should I tell my
gynie or primary I would love to get back on paxil or something as I would be
happier and so would my family but my primary told me to wait..for what ? What
should I tell my gynie ? I noticed he keeps samples of prozac in his office. I
don't know what to say to him ?
Margo