PDA

View Full Version : Re: 2 1/4 year old keeps taking off diapers

Nina
July 9th 03, 12:53 AM
Wow, that old and still in diapers? My kids both were reluctant to
wear them much after they turned about 20 months or so. My son used to
wander around the house bare bottomed. My solution was those thick
training pants, they are much more comfy to a kid than diapers
ESPECIALLY in the summer.
Let her wear underwear and just be ready to whisk her off to the
potty/toilet whenever she seems like its time to go. YOu can always
offer fluids so you can control when she goes, that way you can more
easily reinforce the pee/potty link. Give her a glass of water or
juice, then watch her like a hawk.
Nina