PDA

View Full Version : The baby moved!

==Daye==
July 9th 03, 01:11 AM
It is all so very exciting. I am 13 and half weeks pregnant. I
was lying in bed this morning. I felt the baby move!!!!! YAY!!

Today, I have an nuchal folds u/s. Since I have a higher risk of
spina bifida, I tend to do all the tests including those for
Down's. Did anyone else have this done?

--
==Daye==
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au

slowly
July 9th 03, 02:04 PM
In article >,
==Daye== > wrote:

> It is all so very exciting. I am 13 and half weeks pregnant. I
> was lying in bed this morning. I felt the baby move!!!!! YAY!!
>
> Today, I have an nuchal folds u/s. Since I have a higher risk of
> spina bifida, I tend to do all the tests including those for
> Down's. Did anyone else have this done?

Yay for the movement :)

I had the nuchal fold u/s too Daye. I can't recall the exact results but
I remember they were pretty good, so we didn't do further testing.

--
Rob
"Carpe Chocolate"

==Daye==
July 9th 03, 10:07 PM
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:18:56 +0100, "Linz"
> wrote:

>I hope it all goes well for you!

Thank you to Linz, Elly and Rob! I had the scan and everything
was fine. I got to see the baby moving, which was very exciting.
We saw the face, the bladder, the stomach, the heart, the
heartbeat, the spine, the skull, both arms and both legs. My DD
and DH was there for the scan. DH was excited to see the baby,
and DD slept through it! I was very excited to see the spine.
With a higher risk of spina bifida, I always get excited when I
see their spine.

I go for the Triple Test in a couple of weeks. Then I have my
18-20 week scan. I don't expect to have any other tests.

--
==Daye==
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au
Momma to Jayan (6/01) and Smudge EDD 11 Jan 2004

Em
July 10th 03, 04:21 PM
"==Daye==" > wrote in message
"Linz"
> > wrote:
>
> >I hope it all goes well for you!
>
> Thank you to Linz, Elly and Rob! I had the scan and everything
> was fine. I got to see the baby moving, which was very exciting.
> We saw the face, the bladder, the stomach, the heart, the
> heartbeat, the spine, the skull, both arms and both legs. My DD
> and DH was there for the scan. DH was excited to see the baby,
> and DD slept through it! I was very excited to see the spine.
> With a higher risk of spina bifida, I always get excited when I
> see their spine.

I didn't get a chance to reply to your first message about feeling the baby.
How exciting though! I started feeling mine at 13 weeks & have yet to tire
of it--I'm thoroughly entranced by his movements :-) <big sappy grin> Glad
your nuchal fold scan went so well. Fun to see a perfect little person in
there!

> I go for the Triple Test in a couple of weeks. Then I have my
> 18-20 week scan. I don't expect to have any other tests.

Best wishes with the TT!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

==Daye==
July 10th 03, 10:38 PM
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:21:18 GMT, "Em"
> wrote:

>Best wishes with the TT!

Thank you for all the well wishes, Em!!

--
==Daye==
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au
Momma to Jayan (6/01) and Smudge EDD 11 Jan 2004

Elly
July 15th 03, 06:12 PM
Glad that everything is going smoothly and that you can relax now regarding
the spine!
Good luck with your Triple Test and the scan :-)

Elly
28 weeks + 1 day
EDD October 6th

"==Daye==" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:18:56 +0100, "Linz"
> > wrote:
>
> >I hope it all goes well for you!
>
> Thank you to Linz, Elly and Rob! I had the scan and everything
> was fine. I got to see the baby moving, which was very exciting.
> We saw the face, the bladder, the stomach, the heart, the
> heartbeat, the spine, the skull, both arms and both legs. My DD
> and DH was there for the scan. DH was excited to see the baby,
> and DD slept through it! I was very excited to see the spine.
> With a higher risk of spina bifida, I always get excited when I
> see their spine.
>
> I go for the Triple Test in a couple of weeks. Then I have my
> 18-20 week scan. I don't expect to have any other tests.
>
> --
> ==Daye==
> E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au
> Momma to Jayan (6/01) and Smudge EDD 11 Jan 2004

==Daye==
July 15th 03, 10:17 PM
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:12:17 +0200, "Elly" >
wrote:

>Glad that everything is going smoothly and that you can relax now regarding
>the spine!

Well, I can relax until the next scan. No detail was shown on
this scan. The baby has a spine -- that is GREAT! However, we
don't know if the spine is fully formed and 'normal.'

>Good luck with your Triple Test and the scan :-)

Thank you! The Triple Test is next week!

--
==Daye==
Momma to Jayan
#2 EDD 11 Jan 2004
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au