PDA

View Full Version : Re: Japanese T-shirt Folding Goddess

Cele
May 28th 05, 06:36 AM
On Sat, 28 May 2005 00:20:35 GMT, 'Kate- >
wrote:

>http://www.ektopia.co.uk/ektopia/archives/2004/06/14/japanese-t-shirt-folding-goodness
>
>unreal. Ya gotta see it to believe it. Click thru to the video.

Right. Yeah. I do that. Yup. That's very important. That's something
everyone should do.

[guffaw]

Cele

Cele
May 28th 05, 05:51 PM
On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:33:14 GMT, 'Kate- >
wrote:

>On Sat, 28 May 2005 05:36:04 GMT, Cele > the
>following was posted in blue crayon:
>
>>On Sat, 28 May 2005 00:20:35 GMT, 'Kate- >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.ektopia.co.uk/ektopia/archives/2004/06/14/japanese-t-shirt-folding-goodness
>>>
>>>unreal. Ya gotta see it to believe it. Click thru to the video.
>>
>>Right. Yeah. I do that. Yup. That's very important. That's something
>>everyone should do.
>>

>>[guffaw]
>>

>>Cele
>
>Oh well. It amazed me. I guess that's a silly housewife kind of thing
>to most people nowdays.
>
>'Kate

Well, I dunno, I guess if a person's got *time* and *all* of their
other priorities are under control.....I just can't imagine ever
achieving that level of life-in-orderness!

[g]

Cele

Tiffany
May 28th 05, 10:55 PM
"Cele" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:33:14 GMT, 'Kate- >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 28 May 2005 05:36:04 GMT, Cele > the
>>following was posted in blue crayon:

>>>Right. Yeah. I do that. Yup. That's very important. That's something
>>>everyone should do.
>>>

>>>[guffaw]
>>>

>>>Cele
>>
>>Oh well. It amazed me. I guess that's a silly housewife kind of thing
>>to most people nowdays.
>>
>>'Kate
>>

> Well, I dunno, I guess if a person's got *time* and *all* of their
> other priorities are under control.....I just can't imagine ever
> achieving that level of life-in-orderness!
>
> [g]
>
> Cele

Time? Heck, with that type of efficiency you could have tons of time! :)

Personally I watched and watched it, trying to see if I can do it but
something just isn't clicking for me. I must keep trying. (I have lots of
t-shirts to fold obviously!)

Cele
May 29th 05, 07:21 AM
On Sat, 28 May 2005 17:55:01 -0400, "Tiffany" > wrote:

>> Well, I dunno, I guess if a person's got *time* and *all* of their
>> other priorities are under control.....I just can't imagine ever
>> achieving that level of life-in-orderness!
>>
>> [g]
>>
>> Cele
>
>Time? Heck, with that type of efficiency you could have tons of time! :)
>
>Personally I watched and watched it, trying to see if I can do it but
>something just isn't clicking for me. I must keep trying. (I have lots of
>t-shirts to fold obviously!)

Me, I just stuff 'em in a drawer. I've seen people roll 'em, but even
that looks like more class than I can muster. I have a LOT of class.
Trouble is, it's all third....

I have this working philosophy, to which Paul (who knows where his
iron is) can attest: if it needs to be ironed, I don't want to own it.

I may not get on the cover of People, but that's ok. I've decided I'm
fabulous anyway.

ROFL

Cele

CME
May 29th 05, 11:32 PM
"Cele" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 28 May 2005 17:55:01 -0400, "Tiffany" > wrote:
>
>>> Well, I dunno, I guess if a person's got *time* and *all* of their
>>> other priorities are under control.....I just can't imagine ever
>>> achieving that level of life-in-orderness!
>>>
>>> [g]
>>>
>>> Cele
>>
>>Time? Heck, with that type of efficiency you could have tons of time! :)
>>
>>Personally I watched and watched it, trying to see if I can do it but
>>something just isn't clicking for me. I must keep trying. (I have lots of
>>t-shirts to fold obviously!)
>
> Me, I just stuff 'em in a drawer. I've seen people roll 'em, but even
> that looks like more class than I can muster. I have a LOT of class.
> Trouble is, it's all third....
>
> I have this working philosophy, to which Paul (who knows where his
> iron is) can attest: if it needs to be ironed, I don't want to own it.
>
> I may not get on the cover of People, but that's ok. I've decided I'm
> fabulous anyway.
>
> ROFL
>
> Cele

I only iron if it's an emergency. I usually just throw it in the dryer with
a wet towel and VOILA

Christine.

May 30th 05, 03:48 PM
"CME" > wrote in message

>>>Time? Heck, with that type of efficiency you could have tons of time! :)
>>>
>>>Personally I watched and watched it, trying to see if I can do it but
>>>something just isn't clicking for me. I must keep trying. (I have lots of
>>>t-shirts to fold obviously!)
>>
>> Me, I just stuff 'em in a drawer. I've seen people roll 'em, but even
>> that looks like more class than I can muster. I have a LOT of class.
>> Trouble is, it's all third....
>>
>> I have this working philosophy, to which Paul (who knows where his
>> iron is) can attest: if it needs to be ironed, I don't want to own it.
>>
>> I may not get on the cover of People, but that's ok. I've decided I'm
>> fabulous anyway.
>>
>> ROFL
>>
>> Cele
>
> I only iron if it's an emergency. I usually just throw it in the dryer
> with a wet towel and VOILA
>
> Christine.

Yeah..or iron the front and wear and jacket and hope to hell it does not get
hot.
Hee hee.

Cele
June 4th 05, 06:14 AM
On Mon, 30 May 2005 14:48:39 GMT, "V"
> claimed:

>"CME" > wrote in message

>>> Me, I just stuff 'em in a drawer. I've seen people roll 'em, but even
>>> that looks like more class than I can muster. I have a LOT of class.
>>> Trouble is, it's all third....
>>>
>>> I have this working philosophy, to which Paul (who knows where his
>>> iron is) can attest: if it needs to be ironed, I don't want to own it.
>>>
>>> I may not get on the cover of People, but that's ok. I've decided I'm
>>> fabulous anyway.
>>>
>>> ROFL
>>>
>>> Cele
>>
>> I only iron if it's an emergency. I usually just throw it in the dryer
>> with a wet towel and VOILA
>>
>> Christine.
>>

>Yeah..or iron the front and wear and jacket and hope to hell it does not get
>hot.
>Hee hee.

Or just wear it wrinkled, and pretend you haven't
noticed...which, truth be told, is actually often very easy,
given how quickly I forget about it....

Cele

June 5th 05, 03:31 AM
"Cele" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 30 May 2005 14:48:39 GMT, "V"
> > claimed:
>

>>"CME" > wrote in message

>>> I only iron if it's an emergency. I usually just throw it in the dryer
>>> with a wet towel and VOILA
>>>
>>> Christine.
>>>

>>Yeah..or iron the front and wear and jacket and hope to hell it does not
>>get
>>hot.
>>Hee hee.
>>

> Or just wear it wrinkled, and pretend you haven't
> noticed...which, truth be told, is actually often very easy,
> given how quickly I forget about it....
>
> Cele

Three words..
Downy Wrinkle Release!