PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Me

Nina
July 9th 03, 06:38 AM
I've been lurking for a few and decided to formally introduce myself. My
name is Nina, I am about 23 weeks w/number 3. I have 4 kids here ages
18,15,10 and 7. The eldest are stepkids, other 2 bio. Husband is in Iraq
since April and prolly wont be back till December, so I get to have this
baby all by myself. This is made extra special by the fact that I live FAR
from home, so have NO ONE to help me out when the big day comes. Oh well.
Hi all!!
Nina

--
A bride in June, a slave in September.

Crystal Dreamer
July 9th 03, 12:55 PM
"Nina" wrote:
> I've been lurking for a few and decided to formally introduce myself. My
> name is Nina, I am about 23 weeks w/number 3. I have 4 kids here ages
> 18,15,10 and 7. The eldest are stepkids, other 2 bio. Husband is in Iraq
> since April and prolly wont be back till December, so I get to have this
> baby all by myself. This is made extra special by the fact that I live FAR
> from home, so have NO ONE to help me out when the big day comes. Oh well.
> Hi all!!
> Nina
>
> --
> A bride in June, a slave in September.

Hi Nina! I'm fairly new to this group too. I know it's not the same, but
you've always got your fellow simmers to keep you company!

Congratulations, and the best of luck with your pregnancy.

--
-Crystal Dreamer
http://www.livin-it-up.net

Shawn
July 9th 03, 03:01 PM
> I get to have this
> baby all by myself. This is made extra special by the fact that I live FAR
> from home, so have NO ONE to help me out when the big day comes. Oh well.

Congrats on the new baby who is on the way. I am 23wks today so I'm
right with you!

I usually just lurk but I wanted to let you know that a lot of doulas
are offering their services for free to women in your shoes. I don't
know if there are any doulas in your community but I would certainly check.

Shawn
Sandis Anne (Dec '01), #2 (Nov '03)

Nina
July 9th 03, 04:11 PM
"Shawn" > wrote in message
> > I get to have this
> > baby all by myself. This is made extra special by the fact that I live
FAR
> > from home, so have NO ONE to help me out when the big day comes. Oh
well.

> Congrats on the new baby who is on the way. I am 23wks today so I'm
> right with you!
>
> I usually just lurk but I wanted to let you know that a lot of doulas
> are offering their services for free to women in your shoes. I don't
> know if there are any doulas in your community but I would certainly
check.

They have that free program for military wives w/deployed hubbies, just not
HERE. *sigh* I was considering hiring one. But the real problem isnt ME, its
trying to take care of the other 2 immediately after giving birth. Oh well.
I'm sure I will think of something!!
Nina

Em
July 10th 03, 04:18 PM
"Nina" > wrote in message
> I've been lurking for a few and decided to formally introduce myself. My
> name is Nina, I am about 23 weeks w/number 3. I have 4 kids here ages
> 18,15,10 and 7. The eldest are stepkids, other 2 bio. Husband is in Iraq
> since April and prolly wont be back till December, so I get to have this
> baby all by myself. This is made extra special by the fact that I live FAR
> from home, so have NO ONE to help me out when the big day comes. Oh well.

Welcome to the group, Nina! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm sorry to
hear that you're going it alone lately. That must be very difficult.

--
Em
edd 9/23/03