PDA

View Full Version : Re: Travelling with baby

Nina
July 9th 03, 06:39 AM
Normally babies are pretty quiet while driving, heck thats the best time. If
you time it right, the baby should sleep most of the trip with maybe one
feeding and diaper change. Since we are a military family, I had to do lots
of traveling with infants, its was never really a problem.
Nina