PDA

View Full Version : Re: And another announcement

slowly
July 9th 03, 02:01 PM
In article >,
(Catheleijne Berck) wrote:

> Well,
>
> In my 39+ update I posted on the 3rdwrote I wasn't expecting this baby,
> due 7th july, any time soon.
>
> I was wrong.
>
> Saturday the 5th of july, 13:27, my beautiful baby girl, Fenna Sofie,
> was born. She weighs 3380 kilo's and is 53cm. Apgars were 9/9.

Congratulations and welcome to Fenna :)

--
Rob
"Carpe Chocolate"

Catheleijne Berck
July 9th 03, 04:20 PM
Truffles > wrote:

> Congratulations, Cath!
>
> Welcome to the world, little Fenna! :-)

Thank you!

Cath

Catheleijne Berck
July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
Shelly > wrote:

> CONGRATULATIONS CATHY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY FENNA SOFIE

Thanks!

Cath

Catheleijne Berck
July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
Em > wrote:

> "Catheleijne Berck" > wrote in message
> > In my 39+ update I posted on the 3rdwrote I wasn't expecting this baby,
> > due 7th july, any time soon.
> >
> > I was wrong.
> >
> > Saturday the 5th of july, 13:27, my beautiful baby girl, Fenna Sofie,
> > was born. She weighs 3380 kilo's and is 53cm. Apgars were 9/9.
> <snip>
>
> Congratulations Catherine & welcome to baby Fenna! Pretty name (unusual &
> yet not "weird" or too difficult for people to process).
>
> It sounds like despite the transport to the hospital, things went quite
> well. Glad you avoided the episiotomy & also that the ob at the hospital
> didn't get c-section-happy with you!
>
> Congrats!!
>
> --
> Em
> edd 9/23/03

Thanks. I might have been, at one point, tempted if they offered a
C-section or pain meds. I'm glad they didn't even offer :-).

Cath

Catheleijne Berck
July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
Ericka Kammerer > wrote:

> Catheleijne Berck wrote:
>

> > Saturday the 5th of july, 13:27, my beautiful baby girl, Fenna Sofie,
> > was born. She weighs 3380 kilo's and is 53cm. Apgars were 9/9.
>

> Congratulations! I'm glad things worked out well, even if
> not the way you originally intended!
>
> Best wishes,
> Ericka

Thanks, me too :-)
She's absolutely wonderful!!

Cath

Catheleijne Berck
July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
==Daye== > wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:39:11 GMT, (Catheleijne
> Berck) wrote:
>
> >Saturday the 5th of july, 13:27, my beautiful baby girl, Fenna Sofie,
> >was born. She weighs 3380 kilo's and is 53cm. Apgars were 9/9.
>
> Congrats!!!
>
> --
> ==Daye==
> E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au

Thanks!

Catheleijne Berck
July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
Alicia Elliott > wrote:

> I forgot to mention that I just LOVE the name Fenna! How beautiful and
> exotic sounding. : )
> -Alicia

Thanks - it's a Dutch name (I'm dutch) butr we chose one we thought
would be easy to pronounce in other languages as well.

Cath

Catheleijne Berck
July 9th 03, 04:21 PM
Rob and Laura > wrote:

> Congrats!! Enjoy her. What a wonderful name BTW!

Thank you :-)
Cath

Astromum
July 9th 03, 04:37 PM
Catheleijne Berck wrote:
> Astromum > wrote:
>
>>Congratulations!!!! I don't say this too often, but I really love
>>the name! I've always liked Sofie, but DH doesn't, and Fenna is just
>>a beautiful name. I don't hear it very often.
>
> It's from Friesland, though we are actually Brabanders :-)

As are many real Dutch names, originally. I always find it interesting
to know what a name actually means. What does Fenna mean? I know Sofie
means 'the wise one' in Greek, which is why I like it so much.

> Sofie we like alot too, but it's extremely popular in Holland right now
> so we did not want it as a first name.

Yes, we will have the same problem if we ever have a girl. Our favourite
girl name is sprouting up everywhere! We even met a couple who chose it
as a name should they have a girl. I just hope we will be first...

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Catheleijne Berck
July 10th 03, 01:59 PM
slowly > wrote:

> In article >,
> (Catheleijne Berck) wrote:
>
> > Well,
> >
> > In my 39+ update I posted on the 3rdwrote I wasn't expecting this baby,
> > due 7th july, any time soon.
> >
> > I was wrong.
> >
> > Saturday the 5th of july, 13:27, my beautiful baby girl, Fenna Sofie,
> > was born. She weighs 3380 kilo's and is 53cm. Apgars were 9/9.
>
> Congratulations and welcome to Fenna :)

Thanks
Cath

Catheleijne Berck
July 10th 03, 01:59 PM
Tatjana Farkin > wrote:

> Congrats, and welcome to Fenna! What a pretty name! :-)
>
> --
> Tatjana
> PCOS - TTC #1 for 2 years

thanks :-)