PDA

View Full Version : Re: We're Having Twins...Any Advice?

Kate in Maine
July 9th 03, 02:05 PM
Congratulations!

I echo the suggestions for getting bf off to a good start.

Much information is available at http://www.lalecheleague.org. You might
want to attend a meeting or two before the babies are born and hook up with
an LLL Leader ahead of time--they are great, free resources when those
questions pop up.

At the LLLI web site you can also purchase Mothering Multiples by Karen
Gromada.

Also, please check out Dr. Brewer's web site:
http://www.blueribbonbaby.org. Your nutrition is vital! The last thing you
and your daugther need is for you to have premature twins and have to spend
a lot of time away from home. That makes for a tough transition for all.
BTDT (though not with twins).

Congratulations on the wonderful blessing!

--
~~Kate (and Jim) in Maine
2 daughters, 2 sons, EDD 7/4/03