PDA

View Full Version : Re: Heard the heartbeat again...

Erin
July 10th 03, 02:40 AM
Yeah, speaking as a twin, I personally would not want to have a multiple
birth if given the choice to have a singleton instead! This always
surprises people, but the fact is that my grandmother, God love her, moved
in to my parents' house for a few months when my brother and I were born.
Without her constant help, I don't think my mom could have done it. And
even with the help, it was very tough.

Erin