PDA

View Full Version : Re: I hate little girls

Linz
July 10th 03, 01:33 PM
"Linz" > wrote in message
> ax

To anyone who's at all concerned, my stalker Steve, also known as KCOM, is
really ****ed off that I've been ignoring him, so is crossposting his trolls
again. The give-aways for this one are that I don't use an anonymous poster,
plus being a Brit I spell axe differently.

andrea
July 10th 03, 02:04 PM
The real Linz wrote,

> To anyone who's at all concerned, my stalker Steve, also known as KCOM, is
> really ****ed off that I've been ignoring him, so is crossposting his
trolls
> again. The give-aways for this one are that I don't use an anonymous
poster,
> plus being a Brit I spell axe differently.

It's ok, I knew it wasn't you . What is his problem & why is he doing this
to you?

Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 4
weeks!
Married to David since 2000.

Astromum
July 10th 03, 02:58 PM
Linz wrote:

> To anyone who's at all concerned, my stalker Steve, also known as KCOM, is
> really ****ed off that I've been ignoring him, so is crossposting his trolls
> again. The give-aways for this one are that I don't use an anonymous poster,
> plus being a Brit I spell axe differently.

No problem Linz, I figured that much...

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Cerumen
July 10th 03, 08:35 PM
"David&Wendy" > wrote in message
> He probably has nothing better to do so why not stalk someone!!

He could try taking the pills, it might help~? whatever he is in need of
some sort of help.
--
Chris Thomas
West Cork

Jeff Links
July 10th 03, 08:56 PM
"Cerumen" > wrote in message

> "David&Wendy" > wrote in message
> > He probably has nothing better to do so why not stalk someone!!
>
> He could try taking the pills, it might help~? whatever he is in need of
> some sort of help.

Is that Linz bloke still posting this sick crap all over Usenet? Someone
ought to smash his ugly face in.

Ken Johnson
July 10th 03, 09:12 PM
"Jeff Links" > wrote in message

> Is that Linz bloke still posting this sick crap all over
> Usenet? Someone ought to smash his ugly face in.

Calm down and look at the headers.

Ken Johnson

andrea
July 10th 03, 10:18 PM
> Hate to inform you of this, but you've been duped. *Linz* is a bloke
> named Larry who used to post via remailers all the time in
> uk.local.yorkshire. The part about *Linz* being pregnant, was just a
> farce to make more people think he's a female. He's been sending me email
> threats since last December, and they haven't stopped yet. If you don't
> belive me, just *drop a bar of soap* nude in front of *Linz*, and find out
> for yourself.
>

> --
> Steve

Oh, so both Linz people are the same bloke?

--
Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 4
weeks!
Married to David since 2000.

Jacqui
July 10th 03, 10:28 PM
andrea wibbled

>> Hate to inform you of this, but you've been duped. *Linz* is a
>> bloke named Larry who used to post via remailers all the time in
>> uk.local.yorkshire. The part about *Linz* being pregnant, was
>> just a farce to make more people think he's a female. He's been
>> sending me email threats since last December, and they haven't
>> stopped yet. If you don't belive me, just *drop a bar of soap*
>> nude in front of *Linz*, and find out for yourself.
>
> Oh, so both Linz people are the same bloke?

If they are, then several people (personally known to me and trusted)
have been duped by "her" appearance, and there's some very elaborate
spoofing of pregnancy photos going on... Steve is talking out of his
arse, Andrea, and I killfiled him a long time ago, he's a nasty little
**** who thinks it's funny to post libellous remarks about people. I've
known Linz online for quite some time, and know a few people who know
her IRL and I'm quite satisfied (from many sources) as to her gender,
pregnancy, and general niceness.

Jac (also a girl <g>)

Sena
July 11th 03, 02:00 AM
KCOM said...
> Hate to inform you of this, but you've been duped. *Linz* is a bloke
> named Larry

I'd intended to keep out of this, but... the Linz I met was
definitely female. As far as I know, she still is.
--
..sig pending

Sena
July 11th 03, 02:01 AM
Jacqui said...
> I've
> known Linz online for quite some time, and know a few people who know
> her IRL and I'm quite satisfied (from many sources) as to her gender,
> pregnancy, and general niceness.

Seconded.
--
..sig pending

Rabid
July 11th 03, 02:09 AM
You think it's female with a face like that?

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:00:31 +0100, Sena >
wrote:

>KCOM said...
>> Hate to inform you of this, but you've been duped. *Linz* is a bloke
>> named Larry
>>
>I'd intended to keep out of this, but... the Linz I met was
>definitely female. As far as I know, she still is.

Cumberpach
July 11th 03, 10:59 PM
"KCOM" > wrote in message
news:a2NvbQ==.87063fdeb78afa76e7bb2ac84e19fd3a@105 7869969.cotse.net...
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:12:22 GMT, "Ken Johnson"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Jeff Links" > wrote in message
> >

> >> Is that Linz bloke still posting this sick crap all over
> >> Usenet? Someone ought to smash his ugly face in.
> >

> >Calm down and look at the headers.
> >
> >Ken Johnson
> >

> Hate to inform you of this, but you've been duped. *Linz* is a bloke
> named Larry who used to post via remailers all the time in
> uk.local.yorkshire. The part about *Linz* being pregnant, was just a
> farce to make more people think he's a female. He's been sending me email
> threats since last December, and they haven't stopped yet. If you don't
> belive me, just *drop a bar of soap* nude in front of *Linz*, and find out
> for yourself.
>
> --
> Steve

Hey butterfingers, if bathing with blokes is addictive, why not invest in
soup-on-a-rope ?

Pete

Mike Clayton
July 12th 03, 09:02 AM
In message >, Sena
> writes
>KCOM said...
>> Hate to inform you of this, but you've been duped. *Linz* is a bloke
>> named Larry
>>
>I'd intended to keep out of this, but... the Linz I met was
>definitely female. As far as I know, she still is.
I've met her too and she is a very nice lady.
--
Mike Clayton
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mike_clayton