PDA

View Full Version : Introduction - in TWW phase!

July 10th 03, 01:48 PM
Hello - I thought I would introduce myself, as I have been reading this
newsgroup for about a month now. My husband and I recently decided to
start trying to conceive our first child, and this month is the first
time we have tried ... right now I am 3 days past ovulation (as far as I
can tell). How does anybody stand the waiting??? I am so anxious and
excited, I can barely stand it. Is there anybody else out there in the
middle of the dreaded two-week wait?

I wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading this newsgroup
every day and learning so much! I hope to be joining your ranks more
fully soon! :)