PDA

View Full Version : Re: some new belly pics

Em
July 10th 03, 04:07 PM
"Alicia Elliott" > wrote in message
> Hi Em, I agree that it would be nice to have as many pics as possible
before
> having stretch marks, I have lots now already (well, I guess already is
> relative, seeing that I am almost 36 weeks. : ) ) Too bad you aren't
> able to be more creative with them. Perhaps you could have a friend do
some
> for you? If you were close to me I would volunteer, since I am also a
> photographer. : ) Either way, it will be nice to have a record of your
> lovely belly, clothed or not. : )

I'm thinking about asking my doula about pix. I don't know if that is part
of her repertoire or not though! I did get DH to take some bare belly pix,
but just of my belly--close up. So, it's getting better...

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Alicia Elliott
July 10th 03, 10:42 PM
Hi Em, that's a great idea, many doulas do offer that service along with
their others. I'm glad to hear that you got some pics, even if they are
just belly shots. I had my mum take some more just a few days ago, they
turned out very nicely. I'll post some of them in the next few days along
with all my others. We used a nice red silk gauze scarf and some white
cotton gauze for the drapes. It was slightly windy so they caught very
nicely for a billowy effect. : )

Alicia