PDA

View Full Version : could it be.....?

all i hear from u is blah blah blah
July 10th 03, 08:30 PM
ok....this is going to sound wierd....my boyfriend and i have a very
commited relationship....much like a married couple. we have ben
together for 2 years.....have discussed marriage...me being 19 decided
that as much as i love him, i'm not ready to get maried. I want to go to
college 1st. we do not have protected sex.which i know is now smart, but
he does pull out. MY ob told me that there is enough sperm in the
"precum" to repopulate a small city.....under your experaince....what is
the chance of me honestly geting pregnant if he pulls out.....lately i
have had a few syptoms of posible pregnancy....but i don't know if it is
al in my head or what....any help would be very much appreciated.
thanks ...sarah

July 10th 03, 09:30 PM
They say it can happen but it's never happened to me and I seem to be quite fertile.. only took one
cycle for my last two pregnancies.

(all i hear from u is blah blah blah) thought everything was going well until
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:30:15 -0500 (CDT), when (all i hear from u is blah blah
blah) wrote the following to misc.kids.pregnancy :

>ok....this is going to sound wierd....my boyfriend and i have a very
>commited relationship....much like a married couple. we have ben
>together for 2 years.....have discussed marriage...me being 19 decided
>that as much as i love him, i'm not ready to get maried. I want to go to
>college 1st. we do not have protected sex.which i know is now smart, but
>he does pull out. MY ob told me that there is enough sperm in the
>"precum" to repopulate a small city.....under your experaince....what is
>the chance of me honestly geting pregnant if he pulls out.....lately i
>have had a few syptoms of posible pregnancy....but i don't know if it is
>al in my head or what....any help would be very much appreciated.
>thanks ...sarah

==Daye==
July 10th 03, 11:00 PM
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:30:15 -0500 (CDT),
(all i hear from u is blah blah blah) wrote:

>under your experaince....what is
>the chance of me honestly geting pregnant if he pulls out....

Well, using pulling out as a form of BC, your chances are really
high compared with other BC forms. Get a pregnancy test, and
find out if you are pregnant.

Quite honestly, if you don't want to get pregnant, it is time you
looked into the pill or condoms.

--
==Daye==
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au

kereru
July 10th 03, 11:32 PM
"all i hear from u is blah blah blah" > wrote in
message ...
> ok....this is going to sound wierd....my boyfriend and i have a very
> commited relationship....much like a married couple. we have ben
> together for 2 years.....have discussed marriage...me being 19 decided
> that as much as i love him, i'm not ready to get maried. I want to go to
> college 1st. we do not have protected sex.which i know is now smart, but
> he does pull out. MY ob told me that there is enough sperm in the
> "precum" to repopulate a small city.....under your experaince....what is
> the chance of me honestly geting pregnant if he pulls out.....lately i
> have had a few syptoms of posible pregnancy....but i don't know if it is
> al in my head or what....any help would be very much appreciated.
> thanks ...sarah

Although it is a bit of a silly thing to do, we avoided pregnancy for a year
this way. However we weren't too worried if we conceived. It sounds that you
are so I would get tested to make sure you're not already pregnant and then
get some condoms!

all i hear from u is blah blah blah
July 15th 03, 02:37 PM
ty every one........i took a test and it was positive......but i'm going
to take another one today just in case......me and my boyfriend have
decided that although we are not ready to be parents that if it happens
it won't be a tragedy....we wll want the baby all the same...just time
wil be tougher. but thanks for all yor advise....