PDA

View Full Version : best shower hostess gifts?

Dagny
July 11th 03, 02:41 AM
To expand Em's subtopic, what are some great gifts you have given to the
hostesses of your baby shower? Or received as the host of a baby shower?

-- Dagny
EDD 10/6/03

Karen Askey
July 11th 03, 08:22 PM
>To expand Em's subtopic, what are some great gifts you have given to the
>hostesses of your baby shower? Or received as the host of a baby shower?

For my baby shower, i tried to be really personal for the hostesses. I got one
an antique china tea cup and saucer b/c she collects them, and I got the other
a nice throw that went with the decor in her living room.

IMO, the more personalized, the better. You can certainly go get a nice candle
or piece of jewelry or cookbook or the like, but if you really put some thought
into it, I bet you can come up wtih something really unique for that person.
Just think of it as a birthday gift you're giving them.