PDA

View Full Version : Re: Went to the dr - u/s and bloodwork results

Em
July 11th 03, 03:46 AM
"Jennamax" > wrote in message

> I went for my first prenatal visit on Tuesday. The dr. did a transvaginal
> ultrasound and saw a gestational sac that he called "round and bright".
>
> He ordered some bloodwork as well. My HcG is 2034, but my progesterone is
> only 10.5 so I'm on progesterone now. I went today for another HcG, so
I'm
> hoping the numbers are doing what they should so that I can breathe a
little
> easier!

Sounds like things are pretty good! That HcG level is good & I imagine
you'll find out that it has doubled (or 1.5'ed) as it should have :-)
Congrats!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Elly
July 11th 03, 11:59 AM
"Em" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> "Jennamax" > wrote in message
>
> > I went for my first prenatal visit on Tuesday. The dr. did a
transvaginal
> > ultrasound and saw a gestational sac that he called "round and bright".
> >
> > He ordered some bloodwork as well. My HcG is 2034, but my progesterone
is
> > only 10.5 so I'm on progesterone now. I went today for another HcG, so
> I'm
> > hoping the numbers are doing what they should so that I can breathe a
> little
> > easier!
>
> Sounds like things are pretty good! That HcG level is good & I imagine
> you'll find out that it has doubled (or 1.5'ed) as it should have :-)
> Congrats!

I agree with Em - just keep thinking positive thoughts, and let us know how
another HCG went :-)
Good luck,

Elly
27 weeks + 4 days