PDA

View Full Version : Warning for Mk groups (was Re: A proud new parent)

toto
July 11th 03, 06:21 PM
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:38:26 -0400 (EDT), "Sandra Wilkins"
> wrote:

>A year ago next month, I became a parent for the first time. Needless
>to say, I 'm still alive and have been keeping a weblog journal of my
>day to day experiences of my new life as a parent. ;-)

Got kicked off google huh?

The website this person is siting is *not* a parent site. It's a
fetish site that has pictures of people who have been wounded
in various ways. Please be award when you see the website
that this person simply changes the story and the addy she
posts with.

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits