PDA

View Full Version : 30 week update

Tiina News
July 11th 03, 08:08 PM
Hello! We've been away again and mean to go off tomorrow until the 21st,
so this is just a quick update. I'm feeling really guilty about not
having time to reply to any of the threads, but it can't be helped. But
I just have to say congratulations to Ericka for the birth of little
Genevieve! (In my mind, I'm pronouncing it the French way - it's so
elegant. But it's a beautiful name, however you pronounce it!)

I had my 30 week appt. on Wednesday, and all is well. Except that I'd
gained 4 pounds in a little over two weeks - 14 kilos or 31 pounds in
all. Well, I'm not fretting about that. My hemoglobin was 130 (or 13.0),
my fundal height was 29, and my bp was 122/80. The baby's heartrate
hovered around 140.

So, I really have nothing to report. Which is good, especially since
we're going to spend a week at a rental cabin on an island, we're
sailing there tomorrow in our own boat, and I really have to do some
packing. So it's goodbye again for a while - this is how Finns spend
their summer vacation. Not at home!!!

Em, I hope your pregnancy has been as uneventful as mine in the last few
weeks. I skimmed the headlines and didn't notice anything dramatic.
FWIW, I never got any stretch marks with Emilia!

Enjoy your summer, everyone!

Tiina
SAHM to Emilia,4
EDD Sept.15

Cheryl S.
July 11th 03, 10:12 PM
Tiina News > wrote in message
> Hello! We've been away again and mean to go off tomorrow
> until the 21st, so this is just a quick update.

Must be nice. ;-))

> I had my 30 week appt. on Wednesday, and all is well. Except
> that I'd gained 4 pounds in a little over two weeks - 14 kilos or
> 31 pounds in all. Well, I'm not fretting about that.

Ah, probably just a growth spurt. It'll probably be less next time.
Glad to hear everything is going well!

> So, I really have nothing to report. Which is good, especially since
> we're going to spend a week at a rental cabin on an island, we're
> sailing there tomorrow in our own boat, and I really have to do some
> packing. So it's goodbye again for a while - this is how Finns spend
> their summer vacation. Not at home!!!

Enjoy!!
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 3 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.