PDA

View Full Version : Re: Yay! I doubled!

Astromum
July 11th 03, 09:25 PM
Jennamax wrote:
> I got the 2nd HcG back - the first was 2034, and 48 hours later it was
> 4124.5! Yay!

Congratulations!!! Looks like all is going as it should,
I'm so thrilled for you!

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Dagny
July 11th 03, 11:07 PM
That's so good. I lost my first preg. really early also and I remember how
great it was when the HCG doubled with the second (which I'm gestating
currently at 27w4d)!

Congratulations!

"Jennamax" > wrote in message
t...
> I got the 2nd HcG back - the first was 2034, and 48 hours later it was
> 4124.5! Yay!

Elly
July 15th 03, 07:27 AM
"Jennamax" > ha scritto nel messaggio
t...
> I got the 2nd HcG back - the first was 2034, and 48 hours later it was
> 4124.5! Yay!

Congratulations :-))

Elly
(having an U/S today & can't wait to see the baby!)
28 weeks + 1 day
EDD October 6th